Formstack is an 11 year old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a remote work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
As the Senior Product Manager for Growth, you will be part of a unique team within the company that is laser focused on identifying opportunities for growth that can be implemented in a relatively short time and measured for success. Formstack has a large customer base and a bunch of valuable data coming in, so you and your team will have an almost unending source of insights into our customer base and how we can provide more value to them. This is a great opportunity for a go getter who has that rare combination of technical chops and business/customer experience and insight.
Who You Are:
- You thrive where data science, code, and market strategy overlap, and understand the nuances of business intelligence and financial forecasting.
- You love data-based decision making.
- You’ve coded projects from scratch and shipped them.
- You live on the edge of technology.
- You love to solve problems and are always excited about tackling the next challenge .
- You see problems as opportunities and proactively develop the knowledge and skills needed to solve those problems.
- You enjoy iterating, assessing, tweaking, and trying again.
- You enjoy working with cross-functional teams.
- You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify new growth opportunities via quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to build a prioritized roadmap of those new growth opportunities
- Run experiments to test hypotheses and make data-driven decisions about product direction
- Own the end-to-end success and quality of growth projects from requirements definition through design, development, launch, and post-launch analysis
How You Qualify:
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager
- A track record of successfully launching and growing software products and services
- Have led cross-functional or cross-platform efforts and are a clear communicator to tech and non-tech stakeholders
- Experience with different analytics tools and running multiple A/B tests
- Ability to proactively grab data and turn it into an insightful story
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent efforts and shift gears often
- Entrepreneurial spirit and experience in a web startup are highly appreciated
What Formstack Offers:
- Remote environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision as well as company-paid Disability and Life Insurance Benefits.
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Friday Lunch (Indianapolis Office)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
- Generous PTO
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this Video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.