The SimplePractice team is dedicated to providing products and services built to help health & wellness professionals in their journey to running a successful practice. If you’re looking for a place to collaborate with passionate people in a great environment, the following opportunities are for you! Senior Product Designer, Mobile – https://simplepractice.applytojob.com/apply/mIEtH6UCfk/Senior-Product-Designer-Mobile
We’re seeking a Senior Mobile Designer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who sees the world differently and can create innovative and trustworthy technology for our mobile experiences. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process for all mobile experiences (both phone and tablet)
- Design beautiful, simple, innovative, and intuitive experiences and flows focusing on interactions and transitions
- Collaborate with PM’s, developers, marketing and CS to identify key problem
- Deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to use designs
- Contribute to IOS and Android mobile design system
- Conduct user research and interviews to have insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Incorporate user insights and validate decisions through rapid prototyping and testing.
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- Refine design requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to arrive at the best design solutions.
Responsibilities that can be earned
- Opportunity to contribute to the re-architecture of our mobile apps
- Opportunity to mentor fellow designers, helping them to think more critically and strategically and improve their craft
- Opportunity to define the short and long-term roadmap for your product area
- At least 6 years of product design experience primarily focusing on mobile design.
- Proficient in design software such as Figma, Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc
- Strong foundation of interaction design especially when it comes to mobile native interactions and best practice.
- Capable of thinking about experiences holistically as it relates to product strategy
- Capable of time management and meeting deadlines
- Experience building/maintaining a scalable design system for IOS and Android
- A creative thinker who has lots of ideas and sees solutions when most would not
- A portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving, ability to design for mobile and tablet with clean visual aesthetic
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and accountability