Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 20+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.
Tutuka’s Product team is experienced and diverse with members spread across two different continents. Our company is growing, and thus our team is growing and now we need you!
Are you a seasoned Product Manager with experience building and managing successful (fin)tech products? Have you owned a product portal roadmap and managed a disciplined strategic process for developing ideas and taking them to market?
The Tutuka product team is looking for a highly motivated team member to build a modern online portal for our clients to onboard and access all that we have to offer. We are investing in innovation and this portal is pivotal to our success.
This role will report to the Product Lead and is multi-faceted: there is a technical component, people management, and some product management too and if you are experienced product manager with an entrepreneurial mindset who will challenge the status quo to shape the next-generation of Tutuka products, then this might be the right role for you.
About the role:
- You will lead the product management activities for feature developments on our product portal from roadmap to release.
- You understand the technical stack for your product and integration points with other products.
- You know the competitive landscape and differentiate your product through innovation and positioning.
- You will define and articulate new product requirements based on market intelligence and research, internal feedback, and one’s own understanding of Tutuka’s customer’s needs.
- You will drive the execution of the product portal by continuously guiding the team and leading the teams go to market release plans.
- You will collaborate closely with UX designers, developers, senior leaders within the company.
- You sweat the details while keeping the big picture in mind.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a tech company (you understand payments and have solved problems in the fintech space)
- Experience working on a large scale portals / infrastructure or you love to learn and figure it out.
- You enjoy talking with customers and getting their feedback.
- You participate in all aspects of the product process from idea identification to go to market and retention.
- You have knowledge of Jira & Confluence.
- You understand how to work with Developers and how to encourage and inspire them.
- You have experience with UX and a perspective on what makes sophisticated, easy-to-use software.
- You have the ability to lead and work autonomously, with a strong track record of execution (you understand that saying no is as important as saying yes — using data to explain decisions)
- You are deeply curious and motivated to push the boundaries to create delightful solutions and experiences.
- You love a good brainstorming session where you collaborate with others to craft new ideas.
This is a full-time, remote contractor position (ideally located in EMEA)
We focus on building strong, diverse teams, embracing Tutukans with different backgrounds, experiences and talents.