Flink is your new online supermarket. Our goal is to forever revolutionize the world of grocery shopping.
We offer a wide range of more than 2,000 products that can be delivered to customers in 10 minutes. We only source the highest quality products to ensure that the produce is fresh and nutritious. We are working towards offering a range that consists of local products in each city and 100% organic fruits and vegetables.
We are a fast growing company that will operate in all major cities in Germany during 2021. We operate in densely populated areas and deliver with electric bikes.
As part of our rapidly growing product team, you will shape and optimise the user experience for how customers find and buy everyday essentials, and discover new local products.
We are looking for a bright, data-driven, collaborative operator to help us tackle growth challenges. You’ll be working on projects that accelerate the number of people who benefit from Flink’s offering, for example: optimizing our customer acquisition funnels, identifying new monetization streams, and driving user stickiness through targeted lifecycle messaging.
In this role you will:
- Steer a cross-functional team of engineers, UX, analytics and marketers to launch impactful improvements across the AARRR funnel
- Discover, prioritize and deliver new features and improve conversion rates by exploiting viral loops and advanced user engagement techniques
- Design and execute product experiments with a high level of autonomy, while maintaining clear communication with the marketing and core product teams
- Analyze in-app event data and experiment results to produce insights about Flink’s user segments and build testable hypotheses around those discoveries
- Run user interviews and market research to validate product decisions and identify new growth opportunities
What we’re looking for in you:
- You have 2+ years as a product manager, capable of owning new feature launches from start to finish and collaborating smoothly across diverse stakeholder groups.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – a degree in business, marketing, statistics or computer science is a plus
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Are competent in statistics. You can demonstrate the ability to design experiments and correctly interpret results
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English, German language skills considered a plus
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods
- You put focus on supporting team interaction, boosting motivation and value contributions
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and 20% discount on your own groceries
- Work in a young, dynamic team
- Develop your career with our rapidly growing team
- Flat hierarchy and the possibility to have an impact from day
Interested? Get in touch with us: email@example.com
We are committed to judging every applicant based on their ability, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.