Flink is your new online supermarket. Our goal is to forever revolutionize the world of grocery shopping.
We offer a wide range of more than 2,000 products that can be delivered to customers in 10 minutes. We only source the highest quality products to ensure that the produce is fresh and nutritious. We are working towards offering a range that consists of local products in each city and 100% organic fruits and vegetables.
We are a fast growing company that will operate in all major cities in Germany during 2021. We operate in densely populated areas and deliver with electric bikes.
As part of our rapidly growing product team, you will shape and optimise the user experience for how customers find and buy everyday essentials, and discover new local products.
We are looking for a bright, data-driven, collaborative operator to help us tackle problems around how customers find, discover and buy products. You’ll be working on optimizing and personalizing the home screen as well as building out intelligent search algorithms that accelerates users through the core funnel.
In this role you will:
- Steer a cross-functional team of engineers, UX, and analytics to launch impactful improvements at the top of the funnel.
- Use customer profile data to build a contextual and personalized home screen experience
- Work with the the catalog team to ensure we have the right metadata to serve the right search results at the right time
- Discover trends and patterns in search queries, and mediate conversations with the catalog team to guide product inventory
- Design and execute product experiments with a high level of autonomy, while maintaining clear communication with other product teams.
- Analyze in-app events, experiment and search data to produce insights about Flink’s user behaviours and build testable hypotheses around those discoveries.
What we’re looking for in you:
- You have 2+ years as a product manager, capable of owning new feature launches from start to finish and collaborating smoothly across diverse stakeholder groups.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – a degree in business, marketing, statistics or computer science is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Are competent in statistics. You can demonstrate the ability to design experiments and correctly interpret results
- You have excellent written and spoken communication in English, German language skills considered a plus
- You have excellent analytical abilities with strong user empathy and awareness motivated by qualitative and quantitative research methods
- You put focus on supporting team interaction, boosting motivation and value contributions
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and 20% discount on your own groceries
- Work in a young, dynamic team
- Develop your career with our rapidly growing team
- Flat hierarchy and the possibility to have an impact from day 1
Interested? Get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to judging every applicant based on their ability, regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.