Neuroelectrics, a digital brain health company that innovates at the intersection of neuroscience, physics, machine learning, and hardware, is looking for an exceptional Junior Product Manager to join our growing team, at our spectacular office at the top of Barcelona.
At Neuroelectrics, we are working day by day towards our vision of delivering new effective brain health treatments to patients’ homes. Our products are used all around the world by renowned neuroscience researchers. As a part of the Product Management team, you will have a unique opportunity to play an essential role in the creation and delivery of real innovations to customers worldwide.
As a Junior Product Manager, you will be supporting the daily operations of the Product Management team, working at the heart of the company in between product development, marketing, sales, and clinical operations. Further, you will take part in taking strategic and tactical decisions, proving your understanding of the customer needs and business objectives.
The following are key requirements we expect the successful candidate to meet:
- BSc. or MSc.: Engineering, Science or related, Biomedical specialisation preferred.
- Passion for solving business problems;
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) – other languages are welcome as well;
- Team spirit, you will be working with many stakeholders at the heart of an honest, collaborative team;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Curiosity and knowledge in the fields of healthcare and neuroscience;
- Basic knowledge of innovation and design processes;
- Basic knowledge of data analysis techniques (Excel, SQL, and Python).