Medchart is building the world’s most comprehensive marketplace of patient-owned health data, delivering unparalleled access to a comprehensive view of patient health. We are rapidly evolving our patient-centric, explicit consent-driven platform with unique machine learning capabilities to empower patients and their agents with new, actionable health insights.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead product development for Medchart’s Data Supply Partners, responsible for the delivery of our internal and external platform capabilities needed to effectively scale our marketplace. This role will work closely with our founders and executive leadership to accelerate our growth, deliver on our value proposition for critical Supply Partners, and play a key role in the development of our growing Product Management team.
Product Strategy: Develop and articulate a compelling product vision and strategy for your product and segment, incorporating feedback and learnings from Medchart experience to date, customer and partner team feedback, and primary research about the market, customers, competitors, and key industry trends
Product Discovery: work closely with customers and cross functional teams to own the identification of new customer problems and solutions, driving execution to achieve quantifiable customer outcomes
Business Value & Viability: partner with commercial teams and executive leadership to demonstrate the viability of new initiatives in your roadmap, continually growing business value delivered to customers
Product Development: collaborate with your design, engineering, and data science leads to deliver on your roadmap, launching and continually iterating solutions to core customer problems
Commercialization & GTM: work with cross functional partners in Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Operations to develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product releases
Thought Leadership: Become an expert in your customers and most important business problems, evangelizing Medchart’s solutions internally and externally in client conversations, events, and internal company forums
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience working directly with software developers to deliver customer solutions, ideally in a B2B/SaaS company
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with cross-functional teams to solve important customer business problems
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you are mission-oriented, proactive, and a passionate problem solver who thrives in dynamic, early stage environments
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator, with a highly analytical, data-driven approach
- Demonstrated behaviors that reinforce Medchart values: Hunger, Humility, and Care
- Based in Toronto/Waterloo, or willing to travel regularly (long-term)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or quantitative discipline
- Prior experience with Marketplace/SaaS offerings, with a focus on complex customer data environments
- Exposure to Healthcare-specific data technical and regulatory practices
- Technical background in Computer Science, or hands on experience as a software engineer
What Medchart Offers
- An opportunity to have an outsized impact at an early stage technology company focused on solving critically important and valuable consumer healthcare data challenges
- Amazing culture powered by an inspired, highly-collaborative team that believes in Medchart core values: Hunger, Humility, and Care
- Excellent visibility, growth, and personal development potential, working closely with company founders and executive leadership
- Fantastic office location and amenities, including standing desks and the option to choose your own tech
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits in a rapidly-growing, mission-driven early stage company
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to undergo a background check.
Medchart is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.