Are you a PM at a SaaS Company looking for your next challenge? Are you a guru at Project Management? Then Fieldwire has the perfect role for you! We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead Fieldwire into the Construction Project Management market–one that is untapped and holds unlimited potential! As a Sr. Product Manager, you will successfully bring this product to market, which will enable construction professionals to bridge the information gaps between the field and office, and to help drive efficiency for all construction projects. We expect you to develop a deep understanding of the construction industry, our business, and the broader market, and to leverage that knowledge to help us change the 12 trillion dollar global construction industry.
What you’ll be doing
A day in the life of a Sr. Product Manager will see you constantly working to build our new project management software and frequently:
- Defining and evangelizing product strategy, roadmap, and outcomes
Leading the product development team on a day to day basis through the development lifecycle
Leveraging your senior experience to mentor other PMs
The primary responsibilities of our next Sr. Product Manager will be to:
- Build, launch and iterate on a new product that leverages an industry leading field management experience.
- Partner with design, engineering, and Go To Market teams to discover, design, validate and launch new products and features.
- Deliver clear, thoughtful documentation throughout the product lifecycle which can be easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry and empathy for people in construction.
At Fieldwire, we’re looking for our next Sr. Product Manager to have the following skills and experiences:
- 5+ years of software product management experience, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Track record for collaborating with Design and Engineering to build viable, valuable, and lovable user-centric products.
- Passion for deeply understanding user needs, the competitive landscape, and business constraints.
- Driven to achieve impactful outcomes.
- Ability to enable high-velocity product development teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management and customers
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills to inform decision making and measure outcomes.
- Appreciation for the small details.
- Bonus: construction industry experience
- STEM university degree or equivalent experience with software engineering.