We are a self-funded, London based startup of a steep growth trajectory. We provide developers and DevOps teams a self-service cloud-native delivery platform, with which organisations can ship applications quickly, securely and at scale by automating away the complexities of cloud and Kubernetes. With us our customers, like the UK’s Home Office or Bank of England, are harnessing cloud-native technologies, limiting the challenges of infrastructure management and rapidly delivering digital products.
We are on a mission to enable organisations to make cloud and software delivery simple and efficient, whilst having the insights into costs, security and cadence. As a company that holds customers at the heart of everything we do, we are looking for candidates that want to make a real change and support organisations as they move to cloud and use it easily.
We’re looking for an experienced lean/agile practitioner who has worked in a hands on product role delivering modern software into production to join our growing product team. You enjoy helping your team make progress in the face of hard problems and ambiguity. You are thrilled when your team’s software delights your customer and you have a gift for doing so. You are comfortable learning new technologies and are excited about finding opportunities in complex markets.
Our product managers and product designers work side-by-side with our engineers in small, empowered teams, using Lean and UCD as guides. We measure success by making our customers more productive. We spend time with our customers to understand and build empathy for the jobs that they need to get done.
– Driving positive, measurable customer and business outcomes
– Collaboratively defining and driving product strategy, vision and roadmap for your team’s domain
– Defining experiments, measuring success metrics and using data to inform decisions
– Working within a balanced team to drive product definition, design and prototyping process to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
– Keeping your understanding of the container orchestration ecosystem, markets, and competition current
– Defining and prioritizing a backlog for your team that continuously delivers measurable value towards the vision
– Working at a team level with engineers and designers in figuring out what to work on next, and writing and accepting user stories
– Helping innovate and iterate on agile PM processes, and working within the team to advocate for those processes
– Actively engaging customers and partners to inform product direction and to evangelize the product
– 5+ years product management experience
– Ability to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs
– Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other partners
– Experience with Lean and User-Centred Design methodologies
– Focused on data-driven approaches to solving problems, and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions
– Ability to understand and apply complex technology to drive user and business value