Are you a customer-centric Product Manager looking for a new challenge? Does solving a global housing crisis and ensuring your children’s access to affordable housing sound like a worthwhile proposition?
If this sounds of interest then keep reading on!
The successful Product Manager will be responsible for solving the UK housing shortage by supercharging the development process of a disruptive SaaS PropTech scale-up that helps property developers unlock land. Incepted over a Twitter argument, the Product Manager will now join the UK’s fastest-growing PropTech startup now entering hyper-growth with international expansion in the 2021 pipeline!
Through a collaborative, diverse and best practice product culture, they have taken inspiration from thought leaders such as Marty Cagan and the Product Manager will help to develop a true understanding and empathy towards user needs to deliver exceptional user experiences.
In this role, the successful Product Manager will have the opportunity to:
- Work to Dual Track Agile – iteratively conceive, prototype, build and improve product functionality.
- Conduct and learn user research methodology to deliver a customer-centric product.
- Work in a data-driven manner, constantly challenging assumptions on what matters to users.
- Work collaboratively with engineers and designers to write user stories, acceptance criteria and prototype feature ideas.
- Prioritise requirements, manage the backlog and contribute to the product vision.
In return, the successful Product Manager will:
- Learn and work with some of the most intuitive and best practice Product Managers.
- Have exceptional progression opportunities with global expansion on the horizon.
- Join a serial winner of the UK Customer AND Employee experience awards.
- A top 10 and hyper-growth SaaS scale-up.
- Excellent benefits package
- Perhaps most importantly, be able to take your dog into the office!!!
With interview availability ASAP – this high-demand role will not be around long. APPLY NOW OR GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE DETAILS.