RebelBase.co is a B2B web platform that’s transforming entrepreneurship education. Universities and incubators around the world use RebelBase to teach and empower the next generation of innovation and business leaders.
This is a non-paying, equity-only role until a series A is raised (targeted for the end of 2021) — perfect for those trying to break into product management and interested in joining a growth-stage startup. This position can be done part-time (25-30 hrs).
The ideal candidate is someone who is an avid-learner and self-starter that loves the idea of being part of a fast-paced startup where they are going to be making a difference from day one, and wants more than just a product management project to launch their career.
- Be part of a fast-paced, flat, and lean organization
- See the direct impact your work has on the business and the future of education!
- Gain experience and mentorship leading technology teams from design through customer adoption
- Gain experience working on B2B products
- Fast track your career into product leadership
- Earn equity in a growing startup
- Lead the entire product cycle: from ideation and requirements gathering, to research and design, to development and launch
- Weigh conflicting opinions and goals against business needs, prioritize action, and communicate effectively with stakeholders to build alignment
- Empathize with and support our customers and internal users; translate their needs into specific, actionable features
- Collect input from across the business to drive the team towards data-driven decisions
- Use creative problem solving to quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay cutting edge and lead execution on those opportunities
- Lead a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, sales, and operations in multiple countries
- Communicate to and recruit help from the entire organization
- Fill in gaps to make sure our teams and products move ahead
- Support marketing team and create assets for key campaigns aligned with company design and brand
- 1-2 years of experience in related fields like product design/development or a technical field of study (engineering, UX, etc.)
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-starter
- Highly empathetic that can lead with a design thinking framework and advocate for users and customers alike
- Deep understanding of user experience
- Commitment to teamwork, hustle, and strong communication skills
- You are eager to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, etc.)
- Not afraid to speak up
- Design skills is a big plus