Location: Oslo (NO), Hamburg (DE), remote within NO/DE and remote UK.
Xeneta has been touted one of the hottest companies in the Nordics, as well as one of the leading technology companies transforming the shipping, logistics and supply chain industries by Forbes. Our mission is to become the global reference point for ocean and air freight pricing. We are backed by leading global investors and since our launch in 2012, we have grown to become the world’s leading ocean and air freight rate benchmarking and market analytics platform.
We are helping leading global companies like Unilever, Electrolux, Continental, Brother International, L’Oréal, Volvo, Nestle, thyssenKrupp and Puma, to name a few, improve their strategic freight procurement and positively impact their bottom line.
Headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Hamburg and New York, and employees from over 30 different countries, we are a truly international company. Having been named a ‘Gartner Cool Vendor’ in 2018, and one of the hottest tech scale-ups in Norway by TheNextWeb in 2019, we are excited to continue to grow across the world.
To support our mission, we are looking for an innovative and customer-obsessed VP of Product to establish and evangelize a shared product vision and roadmap across the company. The Product leader will be responsible for leading our product and design teams to develop and accelerate our product strategy.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that will significantly reshape the entire ocean and air freight procurement profession.
- Define, own and passionately promote the detailed portfolio product roadmap internally and externally.
- Define, realize and optimize release planning, feature delivery and team engagement metrics.
- Partner with engineering to make swift and smart decisions, move fast, and deliver value for customers.
- Launch new product features and functions with a highly detailed and thoughtful approach with product marketing and customer success.
- Engage with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Define and execute winning collaboration models with other internal teams and partners to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Champion the product: Actively participate in industry events, customer briefings, analyst briefings, and advisory boards.
- Manage and grow an existing team of Product Managers and Designers while being a driver for positivity, growth, collaboration and fun.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced enterprise B2B SaaS product manager capable of creating, defining and delivering product roadmaps.
- Prior experience creating products in new categories is ideal.
- Prior experience developing data analytics products.
- Someone obsessed with UX and UI that relentlessly pushes for improvements in our platform – to drive adoption and retention.
- Acute project management skills, highly structured and a quick thinker to move swiftly from one task to the next without losing sight of time management.
- A people manager capable of recruiting, retaining and developing a strong product focused team.
- A proficient communicator comfortable of entertaining both sales and technical conversations at all levels, from the operational to the strategic.
- Experience with bringing new products to market and retiring old products.
- An innovator capable of finding new solutions to new problems.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are continually looking for improvement opportunities. You don’t settle and accept, “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A great work environment with highly motivated people.
- Competitive benefits including equity, along with a generous vacation plan, flexible working hours and educational opportunities.
- An opportunity to be a part of building and growing a global company that is transforming the shipping and logistics industries.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Our Impact: We’re category leaders digitalizing the way ocean and air freight is procured bringing on-demand actionable data to all industry stakeholders. We’re moving fast.
- Our Technology: Deep data analytics and integrations coupled with a scalable, sleek and beautiful user interface.
- Our Customers: Big companies like Nestle, Electrolux, ABB, John Deere, Unilever, Puma and many others.
- Our Team: Shipping, consulting and tech all-stars on our roster.
- Our Values: We are one. Variety and fairness. Transparency builds trust. Modernization through data.
Apply and we’ll be in touch!
Make sure to highlight your past achievements that you think are relevant. Be sure to give us an idea of who you are as a real live person—not just your professional experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you!