This opportunity presents the rare chance to join a startup as it scales from millions to tens of millions of active users, and in doing so make a meaningful impact on how people learn around the world.
- Extremely passionate about data-driven and creative Product Management
- Ideally you will have experience of Product Management of a successful game or app
- Excited about defining new features and working closely with a Project Manager/Lead to effectively push them into content releases that drive value
- Comfortable working in sprints, driving efficiency, communication and team understanding of goals, as well as running retrospectives
- Experience of gamification; engaging and motivating players through amazing learning experiences and highly enjoyable progression
- Experience observing and analysing user testing and analytics, recommending design solutions and improvements
- Hands on experience optimising of freemium game economies to maximise user experience and revenue potential
- Able to provide clear and concise communication of the product vision, design approaches and requirements to team members at all levels
If you aren’t completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing and we’re not interested in hiring ‘rockstars’ or ‘ninjas’. And we’re at least as interested in character as in talent.