The Product Management team is a global team responsible for bringing market input into the business, planning product and service roadmaps and guiding the company’s focus on creating the most value for our customers. Product leaders interact across the business to ensure communication is flowing and our products are successful.
This role, can be based in London, Stockholm, Copenhagen or our US offices and involves:
- Defining the product vision and managing the ecommerce product and services throughout their lifecycle.
- Gathering market input and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Ownership of the product roadmap, planning and aligning with the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Collaborating closely with Product Marketing around core positioning, messaging, sales tools and collateral.
- Evaluate external technology partners with Product Managers to assess beneficial partnerships opportunities.
- Guiding and collaborating with Research and Development and UX to deliver products and services that customers love.
- Working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Collaboration with other product and service leaders to ensure other products and services in our portfolio are meeting the needs of the ecommerce market today and in the future.
- Assist sales with strategic opportunities
These are the personal attributes we’re looking for:
- Understanding of ecommerce domain customer needs and the competitive landscape
- Product management experience
- Consulting or Business Analyst experience would be beneficial
- Ability to take leadership
- Independent with good negotiating and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Service oriented