In the next 12 months you will:
- Develop a strategy and roadmap: You’ll work closely with the SaaS Senior Product Owner to deliver an ambassador facing product strategy formed around our core company goals and client needs. Within this context you will analyse ambassador needs, assess current user data and gather client requirements, using these to define and deliver the product roadmap for our ambassador facing products.
- Lead by example: You will inspire your team of developers and designers, to develop a conviction of what matters to our advocates over time. You will communicate clearly using wireframes, specs and stories to help the team keep focussed on delivering value every day, verifying this work meets the initial requirements.
- Build, launch and iterate: You will launch new brand campaigns on to our brand new platform and mobile apps. You will be working directly with our developers and designers to define, deliver and improve our advocacy, rewards and selling tools. You will be creative with ideas, verifying your hypotheses with user data from all sources (qualitative / quantitative).
- Develop deep advocacy expertise: You will work with our UX research and BI teams, using a combination of quantitative and qualitative research to deeply understand what makes our advocates tick. You will become an expert on ambassador motivation, and constantly experiment with the best ways to motivate and incentivise ambassadors whilst maintaining true advocacy.
- Demonstrate results: You will define the key performance indicators for the product, and constantly monitor performance to ensure we are improving the experience for our ambassadors
- Communicate: You will communicate effectively across the business – helping the global sales, client success and community management teams understand what we are doing and why. You will support and deepen the knowledge of community managers on how to get ambassadors performing to their potential.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?