Practi (part of the Just Eat Takeaway.com group) is a powerful, all-in-one operating system for restaurants that lets you manage all of your orders, menu changes and integrations with delivery apps from one place. Practi is helping business owners run their restaurants more efficiently, supporting small business owners and helping them save time and money.
We looking for a skilled and passionate Product Manager to join our team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that solve key business challenges, streamlining the work of restaurants.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new products that solve business problems
- Identify problems and opportunities and deliver the solutions our customers and partners’ desire
- Work closely with UX designers, developers to come up with the best software solutions and products for restaurants and their customers
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Own the product lifecycle from start to finish
- Help create the product’s vision and to build the plan to achieve it through concrete milestones and versions
- Research and understand key customers, market trends, upcoming opportunities, and challenges
- +3 years work experience as a product manager or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding/hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, similar disciplines, or equivalent hands-on experience.
- Passionate about user experience and great design
- Team player
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Define the priorities of the product through understanding customers’ needs and company vision
- Product management of native mobile apps (iOS/Android)
- Experienced with both B2B2C and SaaS products
- Multinational experience, scaling products across multiple markets
- Has worked at a startup