Role: Product Manager
Salary Range: £75,000 – £80,000
Equity: 0.1% EMI Share Options
Position Type: Permanent
Ideal Start Date: Immediate
No. More. Paper. Receipts!
At Flux, we think it’s insane that paper receipts still exist when the rest of the payment process is digital. Paper receipts are non-recyclable, consume oil, trees, and water, and they don’t fit into the digital lifestyle that we currently have – so we’re on a mission to eradicate them once and for all.
We work with banks and retailers across the UK to create digital receipts that are delivered straight into your banking app. We’re looking for a dynamic, empathetic and customer centric Senior Product Manager who can confidently define, validate and deliver on a product vision and strategy. You will be working within one of our cross-functional B2B product teams and you will have the opportunity to be the driver at all stages of the process from inception through to optimisation.
Technology drives a lot of our day to day lives and the under representation of minority communities in the technology sector is concerning at best and discriminatory at worst. We encourage everyone to apply for our roles, especially those who belong to minority communities. Digitising the world’s receipt data means building a company with products that works for everyone including those in under-represented communities and the only way we can achieve this is by building a diverse team. We’re committed to building a diverse team, and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes to help us do that. We have regular open sessions with the entire company to discuss how we can change our ways of working to support diversity in hiring and inclusion in the workplace. If you are interested in the work that we do in this space, please just ask us in the interview process!
What you will be doing on a day to day basis
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify customer needs to deliver value to our customers and partners
- Develop a roadmap with team and stakeholders along with a coherent product backlog that supports it.
- Continuously maintain, prioritise and iterate on this backlog.
- Combine product creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with users
- Lead prioritisation and effectively work with your engineering and design colleagues to make the right trade-offs and make sure that features get deliver quickly and efficiently
- Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
Communicate with your team to continuously improve how you work together, making sure everyone is productive, happy and efficient
- Working in an environment where you can contribute to all phases of the product cycle, from discovery through to shipping and optimisation
- As a senior, you should also spread your knowledge and mentor other product managers within the team
What we are looking for:
- You have 5+ years of product management experience, including B2B experience, having shipped world-class products from concept to launch
- You’re familiar with iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, using data and conducting user research to guide your decisions and measure your progress
- You’re comfortable dealing with ambiguity, including conducting product discovery from scratch to discover problems we can solve
- You have a strong methodology and process that drives your product decisions
- You have a team-first attitude and have developed techniques to ensure your teams are happy, motivated, and productive
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced high-growth startup
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and have mentored other product managers
- You are excited about our mission to make paper receipts a thing of the past!
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup
- Experience working in data products in fintech
- Experience working with API products
The Interview Process
- Call with the Talent Team
- Skills Call with a Product Manager
- Online Whiteboard Interview (with a PM and CEO)
- Online Experience Interview (with members of the design, engineering and product teams)
- Online Leadership Interview (with the CTO or COO)
£75,000 – £80,000
0.1% EMI Share Options
- 36 Holidays (inc Bank Holidays)
- Macbook Pro and additional set up
- Flux Club – £25 a month at any Flux retailer
- Personal Development Fund – £500 per year
- Personal Days for you to look after your mental health
- When in the office, a dog friendly environment
COVID19 Updated Benefits
- Virtual Socials (Dance, Wine Tasting, Gaming, Investing, Hackathons and many more!)
- Generous COVID sick policy
- Optional use of the COVID safe office where government guidance permits