Huddle makes it easy for people to collaborate on content both within and beyond organisational boundaries. From coworkers to clients, Huddle makes document collaboration simple and secure. We build delightful user experiences on the web, Desktop and mobile, providing quick and ubiquitous access to people, documents, tasks, activity and related insights.
Through user research, market analysis and creativity you will identify the most important, pervasive and valuable problems Huddle should pursue. Sitting side-by-side with developers, UX designers, QAs and architects you will guide the teams through problem discovery, customer validation, development & launch. Together, you will build innovative, user-focused products that enable our customers to collaborate intelligently with their clients, partners, suppliers or fellow colleagues.
It’s a demanding role that requires someone who has a track record of crafting great products, and is excited and fulfilled by the challenge of owning an idea and seeing it through from conception to implementation. Along with the creative aspects of the role, you will be experienced in making tough, pragmatic decisions, and using effective communication to clearly articulate what Huddle can do and where it is going.
- Immerse yourself in the world of our users, talk to them, understand the context of our target market and discover content collaboration problems worth solving
- Join the product team in defining an exciting and market leading product strategy
- Use your insights and experience to create, maintain and evangelise the roadmap for your area
- Work with our User Experience team to create valuable and intuitive features guided by User Centered Design principles
- Define clear success metrics for your initiatives and measure their outcomes
- Define requirements and user stories needed for engineers to solve valuable user problems
- Provide input, decision making and sign off to the Engineering team during development
- Work with Product Marketing and Customer Support to successfully launch new features
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Success to communicate our vision to our customers
- You’re dependable, cooperative, committed, and excited about meeting the needs of your users
- You have excellent analytical, time-management, and interpersonal skills
- You love getting stuck into interesting problems
- You get a kick out of data analysis, especially when it leads to new insights about your users
- Product Management is something you can talk about for ages, but you also like other things like a sport, art or maybe you’re into gardening – you can talk about that other stuff for ages too
What we’re hoping to see highlighted on your CV:
- A Product Manager that has owned B2B SaaS products (Enterprise experience would be great)
- Experience of product delivery in within Agile development teams
- Experience in creating and managing a product backlog
- The creation of detailed acceptance criteria for user stories
- Experience in talking to customers, interpreting user research and analysing data
- Experience with A/B testing, hypothesis formulation and statistical significance
- Commercial exposure to working with web technologies such as HTML5 and REST APIs
- Experience in our core customer markets of Advisory, professional services and Government
- Native mobile and/or desktop applications experience is a plus
Don’t tick all the boxes, but think you’d still be a good fit? Apply anyway and show us what you can do!
Huddlers get a buzz from problem solving, eating doughnuts and building great software. We have a jukebox playing in the background, gather around colourful stand up boards and live by the “individuals and interactions over processes and tools” mantra of the agile manifesto.
Speaking of Agile, we do Agile software development the right way. We’re recognised experts on the topic, speak at conferences and regularly invite big companies to come and learn how we do things.
Our annual Hackathon, 20% time and labs experiments are a few ways we tinker, fail fast and learn.
There’s movie club, cheese club, burger club, regular release drinks, team lunches, breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Wednesdays and beer o’clock on Fridays. There are foodies, sports enthusiasts, video and board gamers, boulderers and pub goers. Our team is from all over the world and we would love for you to join us too!