Prima has delivered a step-change improvement in car insurance for Italian customers, leading to exceptional growth and the largest funding round in Italian tech history. We have recently founded an autonomous team in London to discover and deliver our way to product-market fit in the UK. We’re looking for two Product Managers for our teams to identify, assess and deliver on aspects of the customer experience.
- The drive and ability to learn about the many aspects of our product, market and business so that you can influence others about the value and viability of solutions from an informed position: you’ll have done this in the past in your previous roles, for example in managing the user experience of a product, or developing the supporting operations for a product
- The curiosity and expertise to choose the correct product discovery techniques to use to become the expert in our customers. This could be user research, multivariate testing or others: if you haven’t used them before, you’ll have the desire to learn but it’s important that you can reason about what might be the best method
- The integrity to take responsibility for commitments when needed, ensuring that the relevant information has been socialised amongst stakeholders beforehand
- Daily collaboration with Designer, Engineers and Delivery Manager to make informed decisions about effective solutions, and deliver those solutions to the market: you’ll have done this in the past and have a good understanding of their domains
- 2 years working on technology-powered products as either a Product Manager, Product Designer, Engineer, Analyst, Data Scientist, User Researcher or in Operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience