Togetherall provides a clinically managed and 24/7 moderated anonymous online service to many people with anxiety, depression and other common mental health issues, it’s a unique and scalable platform in the mental health space and its changing lives.
Reporting to the CPO, the Product Manager’s key objective is to deliver valuable and impactful products that delight Togetherall customers and users and offers business value. You’ll work within a cross-functional team focused on offering a best in class online digital mental health community platform that is safe and vibrant.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and users needs, their jobs to be done, and identify opportunities to create value, delight, and keep customers engaged through the product offerings.
- Launch new impactful products from discovery through to delivery in collaboration with Design, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
- Define and track metrics (that matter) to measure effectiveness and impact of our products and features, as well as identify leading indicators that prove we are meeting our desired outcomes.
- Regularly communicate your product plan, user and business benefits, results, and customer insights across the business.
- Conduct regular hypothesis driven experimentation with users to validate / invalidate ideas before committing to full delivery.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape and market trends.
Your profile & experience and skills
- You obsess about the problem and have a strong desire to build viable products that solve real problems, as well as offer both user and business value.
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies, hands-on experience conducting collaborative product discovery, and hypotheses-driven experimentation and validation.
- Execution excellence: you have shipped numerous complex and high impact products within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and data driven approach to regularly analyse user feedback, product performance, reports, and make decisions.
- You have a minimum of 3 years hands on product management experience working within a cross-functional team, leading product prioritisation and the delivery of value adding user-facing functionality.
- You have a diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at peer and executive level
- You can operate autonomously, self-organise, manage time and schedule to meet agreed timelines
- You are able to influence through persuasive written and verbal communication.
- Ability to assess the impact of your product and communicate customer value to stakeholders at all levels.