Undo is an upcoming niche app within the self-care and wellbeing app industry. We are looking for a high energy product development manager who is self-motivated, self-managing and results focused.
If you can guide, support and communicate across a variety of teams, maintain accountability and high standard throughout the process of achieving successful product market fit, then please apply, because we surely want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who…
- 4 – 6yrs experience in project and product management in mobile app industry
- passionate about wellness and lifestyle mobile apps
- has a strong background in UX design
- can work closely with designers, developers and marketing to understand and support their needs and deliver a timely and actionable product
- has experience with growing an early stage mobile app startup through to succeeding in market penetration.
- create timelines and roadmaps across all teams
- analyse customer satisfaction levels
- performing quantitative analysis including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing. Measuring what works.
- produce insights reports using mixpanel, appsflyer, UXcam, IOS & Android appstores.
- provide support to the sales and marketing activities around the roll-out and adoption of commercial products and services
Skills that we highly value:
- collaboration & clear communication
- wireframing and prototyping
- software testing
- user empathy
- agile & lean product development skills
- basics of coding
What we offer:
- remote work possibility and flexible working hours for freelancers
- opportunity to grow your ability to inspire and determine a positive difference to user experiences
- salary negotiable with profit share options
- short term contract (minimum 3-6 months or more until the project is finished)
- a passionate and talented team of 12 and the head office in the unicorn capital of the world Tallinn, Estonia
- support within a warm and friendly team
Want to apply?
Please see the information at the end of the document..
.. or want to know more?
Undo mobile app is a quintessential guide for advancing self-development. Our approach is cutting-edge. Unlike traditional techniques, our product offers an original and non-religious approach that teaches how to heal and guide yourself using resources from within. We aim to give our customers the power and means to guide themselves in all aspects of life.
We offer health education, natural meditation and sustainable wellbeing. We have the means to revolutionise the wellness and self-care industry when our message gets out to the world, which is why we are seeking an honest but crafty product manager to help catapult us into existence.
At Undo we’re all personal growth enthusiasts and aim to empower individuals the world over by reviving the uniqueness in all of us. Everyone who works with us sees their education in advanced personal development as a perk of the job.
Where we’re at as a company
Undo launched into app stores April 2019, is in the early stages of development seeking product market fit. Our next milestones are to refine the brand, smooth the onboarding experience and define our target market and then market hard. We plan to launch Version 2 of Undo in 2021.
You will have the opportunity to grow your ability to inspire and determine a positive difference to our user’s experience. Product management has its unique specifics so, we definitely need you to have experience with growing an early stage mobile app through to succeeding in market penetration. We are looking for someone who is wholeheartedly and genuinely interested in the product with unique creative skills and the ability to redesign a product based on data not personal preference. We hire based on overall attitude and company cultural fit.
How to apply?
To apply by sending your CV, including case studies that prove your product management capabilities increased revenue massively,
along with a cover letter telling us why this job interests you and what you can bring to the company to advance us.
Also please answer the following question – What would be the 5 first steps (with description) of how you would get started on the Undo product management position?
- Please send all of these
- to firstname.lastname@example.org
- until 1th of March 2021
We’re a great team to work with and look forward to reading all about your achievements and how you can help advance our vision.
Hope to see you soon!