Senior Digital Product Manager – Payments
The specific Digital Product Manager role is for digital Payments. This is a critical role for both customers and the business including, but not limited to: creation of secure payment services supporting expected and innovative customer payment journeys, e-gift cards, colleague discounts and acceptance of the latest payment types, technologies supporting customer experiences with financial service products.
This role has wide impact across all the Argos digital channels: Responsive web, Apps and in-store digital devices – making critical areas of the customer journey. Further, this critical role works with a broad range of stakeholders, from experience PMs, to cyber security, to C-level executives.
The role holder needs a brilliant understanding of digital banking solutions used by retail payment technologies work, the trending ways in which customers pay online and in stores. More than anything, they need to be able to make the complex simple for stakeholders, challenge the conventional and deliver new agile payment technologies to support great new customer experiences. A solid understanding of financial services industry and the associated products is a plus.
- You will have experience leading an agile team, including the definition, development, implementation and review of great new digital customer experiences
- You will have experience explaining a technical solution and customer benefits to non-technical teams and executives, helping them understand your vision and engaging them in your roadmap
- You’re capable of challenging, and being challenged, on a numerate basis to ensure decisions are well founded and tested
- You have an eye for detail and uncompromising focus on the best possible standards and customer experience
- You apply insight, data, research and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to customers
- You’ve worked with the likes of Jira, Confluence & Omniture before, and can support your team to define technical solutions – be it updating the customer experience, creating new colleague tools or new services
- You have a willingness and humility to take a setback, dust yourself off and come back ready to learn in an ever changing environment
- You will have some experience in a relevant digital industry and are fully aware of what product management is and the methodologies we use
Product at Argos:
The Product Management team at Argos owns the digital vision, with the goal of constantly delivering value for customers. We define and deliver new initiatives, address new customer experience issues and find creative ways to apply ourselves to these challenges on a daily basis.
We’re currently seeking brilliant and motivated technical Product Managers, who, like us, strive to be not just the best in the business but to change the business.
In this role, you’ll work closely with User Experience, Digital Operations, Engineering and Analytics to define and deliver awesome customer and colleague experiences within an agile environment.
You’ll have significant exposure to senior and executive stakeholders across the business and the opportunity to shape critical aspects of Argos’ platform working cross functionally to deliver critical experiences, all whilst using the latest technology.