As a Product Manager at SamKnows you will work with stakeholders across the organisation to build a class leading Network Performance Monitoring product. Our Network Performance Monitoring solution helps Internet Service Providers, Governments and Enterprises monitor entire networks in realtime to improve network quality and automatically spot issues. Working with our cross-discipline development team you will translate company goals and industry needs into a product roadmap and help guide the team to deliver against this roadmap. We’re looking for someone to build and influence the product direction of our network performance monitoring product. Our ideal colleague is someone who is a naturally inquisitive problem solver, with experience building SaaS platforms and is comfortable moving quickly and responding to change as we learn.
What you will do:
- Lead the definition, development strategy and roadmap for SamKnows Network Performance Monitoring product.
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design and customer-facing teams to deliver beautiful, seamless and intuitive products
- Collect and analyse feedback from external and internal stakeholders, competitor data, market data and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Ensure the product is achieving key deliverables
- Identify risks early and plan to mitigate them
- Contribute to team processes (agile ceremonies)
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- Has defined and driven product strategies over the full product lifecycle
- Is a creative and data driven product thinker who loves collaborating with external and internal stakeholders
- Has experience building enterprise software products (SaaS)
- Has a working knowledge of AI and anomaly detection algorithms
- Enjoys solving complex problems that have not been solved before
- Wants to make the internet better for everyone
- Is willing to learn about Internet Infrastructure in particular Internet Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, BGP)
What you get from us:
- Autonomy with real opportunities for growth and development
- Stimulating work, lots of problem solving and a passionate team
- £1500 training budget, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan
- Private healthcare, pension and choice of hardware when possible
A research and monitoring service for internet, in-home and application performance. Founded in 2009, SamKnows is recognised as a leader in internet performance measurement. Over the last 10 years we have built a global measurement platform, considered vital to governments, ISPs and consumers, especially now.
SamKnows welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.