VP of Product
Ranked in the Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing companies in the US, Jane is more than just a workplace; it’s a lifestyle. We’re a boutique marketplace featuring the latest in women’s fashion trends, home decor, and children’s clothing at prices that are too good to pass up. We work hard at creating a culture that is contagious and provides the perfect balance between home life and work. We’re an innovative software company that women can’t stop talking about. We are Jane.com.
We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented VP of Product Management to join our team in Lehi. This individual will be responsible for establishing product vision and shipping best-in-class products and features that captivate Jane’s audience. Jane’s VP of Product Management works with teams of product managers, engineers, and designers to build products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial leader to partner with our CEO and execute product initiatives across the company.
Who you are:
- 6+ years progressive product leadership (not necessary)
- Primary vision carrier to product and development orgs, often engaging with C-level leadership to
- Hiring, mentoring, and coaching product team and leveling up every product manager product managers are excited to learn from you and are inspired to come to you prepared and ready to get things done.
- Scaled product orgs to 15+ product teams
- Deep UX background
- Consumer or mobile tech with +1m daily active users
E-commerce (Shopify, Squarespace), or social media background (Spotify, Pinterest, AirBnB)?
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Jane’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
You do this by:
- At least 10+ year of Product management experience with an agile technology organization, ideally in eCommerce or social media
- Organizational and analytical skills
- 5+ years leading, mentoring, and developing product management teams, both local and remote.
- deep understanding of the customer lifecycle
- 5+ years experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Experience developing social products, technologies, and platforms is strongly desired
- Passionate about technology and solving complex business problems
- MBA and International experience a plus.