At Fluidly, we are solving the biggest problem facing small businesses – cashflow. We provide real-time cashflow forecasting & management that helps small businesses to be more confident in their financial decisions, and sleep a little better at night!
Our team was recognised as one of WIRED magazine’s top 10 London startups 2018 and the FinTech50 in 2019 / 2020.
In this exciting period of growth, we’ve identified a new opportunity to deliver our powerful data at scale via API, enabling enterprise banking partners to provide more than hundreds of thousands of their business clients with real-time cashflow insights.
We are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join and lead a newly created product squad to define and deliver our Platform and API products. You will lead our pilot program (we have 1 large business bank ready to go) and own the product roadmap. This is a very exciting time to be joining and shape the future of Fluidly.
What we expect from you:
- Own the product roadmap for our API/Platform product, with the support of Product Leadership;
- Drive the API / Platform product strategy, understanding and prioritising the work;
- Gain a deep understanding of the problems to tackle through regular interaction with our customers and the commercial team;
- Be responsible for defining requirements alongside engineering and and for managing the backlog;
- Define the best metrics for your team to monitor and understand progress against product goals;
- Constantly evaluate if the features shipped have solved a problem using qualitative and quantitative data;
- Keep the squad motivated and healthy!
- Experience working with APIs and show an overall understanding of it;
- Experience with banking APIs a plus (e.g. Open Banking, …);
- 4-5+ years experience as a Product Manager with a track record of shipping impactful product;
- Strong executive presence – project confidence with all stakeholders, from customers to exec to sales;
- An analytical mindset – you can clearly link features to the metrics they are able to drive. You gain extensive insights from qualitative and quantitative data;
- Strong ability to lead conversations with engineering in a tech savvy way;
- Have experience launching and managing products (fintech related industries a plus).
We strive to create an inclusive workplace where people have the opportunity to succeed, regardless of gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, disability, age or pregnancy.
We embrace difference and know that if you can be yourself at work, you’ll be happier, more motivated and creative. We want you to bring your whole self to work, to have your own perspective and know that you belong.
🌱 Equity. We want people to have a stake in the business so that all of our interests are aligned. It’s your baby too.
🗺 25 days holiday – and we will make you take it. Burnout is not big or clever.
💪 Our Vitality health insurance covers your health and provides you with a discounted gym membership and half-price health screens.
👩💻 Flexible working – Whatever that means when the world returns to normal.
🖱Your choice of the best kit. We provide hardware for both macOS or Ubuntu.