At Fluidly, we are solving the biggest problem facing small businesses – cashflow. We provide real-time cashflow forecasting & management that helps small businesses to be more confident in their financial decisions, and sleep a little better at night!
Our team was recognised as one of WIRED magazine’s top 10 London startups 2018 and the FinTech50 in 2019 / 2020.
In this exciting period of growth, we are now looking for a Growth Product Manager to join us and help us deliver our vision at scale. You will own specific commercial KPIs and will lead cross-functional efforts alongside Marketing and Commercial leaders, as well as Engineering and Design.
What you will do…
- Drive the growth strategy in your area and manage your roadmap in context to the business goals;
- Own specific metrics and commercial goals for the business rather than a single feature;
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform the growth strategy and roadmap (ensure your team is always working on the most impactful projects);
- Creating and delivering on a robust programme of product-led growth experiments & improvements. We will expect you to constantly build and iterate on experiments to drive our business metrics, enabling us to take quick action on acquisition strategies (i.e. improve our funnels);
- Define the best metrics for your team to monitor and understand progress against product goals;
- Constantly evaluate if the features you shipped have solved a problem using qualitative and quantitative data;
- Own and maintain the quality of the product area your team is responsible for;
- Keep the squad motivated and healthy!
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager with a track record of driving Growth via product development;
- OR a background in Strategy Consulting and a desire to get into product/growth oriented roles;
- You are strong in data analysis, results-oriented and metric driven;
- You show strong executive presence – project confidence with all stakeholders, from customers to exec to sales;
- You have experience working with both qualitative and quantitative data to inform decisions (you’ve done user research before, launched a/b tests experiments, …);
- Show an analytical mindset – you can clearly link features to the metrics they are able to drive. You gain extensive insights from qualitative and quantitative data;
- Show a strong ability to lead conversations with engineering in a tech savvy way;
🌱 Equity. We want people to have a stake in the business so that all of our interests are aligned. It’s your baby too.
🗺 25 days holiday – and we will make you take it. Burnout is not big or clever.
💪 Our Vitality health insurance covers your health and provides you with a discounted gym membership and half-price health screens.
👩💻 Flexible working – Whatever that means when the world returns to normal.
🖱Your choice of the best kit.