Who we are:
AlphaSights is a leading global industry research platform. We leverage proprietary knowledge search technology powered by the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, and data science to connect decision makers to globally distributed knowledge faster than ever before. Professionals at investment firms, consultancies, corporations and nonprofits rely on us to connect them seamlessly with knowledgeable domain experts who help enhance their thinking, inform critical decisions and propel their business forward. Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs more than 1,000 professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
As a Product Manager at AlphaSights you’ll have complete ownership of a product innovation area, and will be responsible for driving it forward with significant autonomy. You’ll join our rapidly-evolving, global technology function and take on challenging assignments that have the potential to transform the way our entire company operates. This will involve tackling a diverse set of challenges and opportunities, spanning problem definition, ideation, solution design and iteration, development, launch, and operationalisation of new technologies that scale our business. This role is a great opportunity for you if you’re motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic to apply your product skillset to innovate a space ripe for tech disruption.
What you’ll do:
- User need identification and problem definition: Collection of user feedback, internal feedback, and market feedback to identify and prioritise the user needs and sources of value within your product area.
- Iterative and detailed solution formation: Work cross-functionally to hypothesize and validate solutions, convince stakeholders on your approach, and build out product evolutions.
- Product development: Meticulous planning and management of the software development required for your and your team’s product solutions; you will have to partner effectively with Engineering and Design to see your ideas through to completion.
Planning: Maintenance of a clear roadmap for your innovation area. Contribution to cross-product development / release planning.
- Go-to-market: Lead seamless product rollouts, including coordination of necessary documentation and training for impacted users. Monitor adoption and feedback, and continue to iterate and improve solutions.
- Executive communication: Communicate and present ideas, learnings and updates to senior leadership across the business. Define, measure, and monitor KPIs, to ensure your product is delivering demonstrable business outcomes.
Who you are:
- At least 4 years of product management experience
- Love defining and tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments, and are not satisfied until you’ve considered every angle and got to the source
- Empathise with and listen to users, alongside leveraging data analytics to build a true understanding of user needs
- Ideate creative and collaborative solutions
- Communicate persuasively, both written and verbally
- Have a proven organisation, execution and development management skillset, and can inspire, lead, and support a cross-functional team to ship great products
- Hold high standards and an obsessive attention to detail with respect to the products and user experiences your team develops
- Can think longer term and set out a metrics-supported, outcome-based roadmap for your innovation area
- Love hiring, building teams, and mentoring and developing others
- Previous experience partnering with a technical lead in a complex tech industry (experience with B2B, enterprise, or SaaS products is a plus)
For more information about our team, how we build, our projects, our tech stack, and our benefits, visit alphasights.com/careers/alphatech.