Anobii is the company behind eBooks by Sainsbury’s, the social network for book lovers, and the place to buy ebooks from a wide range of well-known publishers. Our team is growing as we launch our UK website and plan for international expansion. We’re looking for a product manager to join our team in London.
You would be part of an agile team working on mobile and web products. You’ll work with people across the business – software development, quality assurance, marketing, community, strategy, and everything else that impacts our products.
You must have an interest in books and in the opportunities to use technology to help people find and read books they will love.
The following skills are essential:
- Managing and prioritising a product roadmap
- Facilitating meetings and workshops
- Liaising between technical and non-technical parts of the business
- Interpreting business strategy into product strategy
- Briefing visual and user experience designers
- Competitor analysis
- Business analysis
- Writing requirements for software
- Acceptance testing
Experience of any of the following would be an advantage:
- Ebook and ereader product development
- Native mobile app development
- Working with remote third party software development teams
- User testing facilitation
- Web analytics
- Multivariate testing
- User experience design
- Product marketing
We have a lovely and lively office in Clerkenwell (take a look at some pictures!). We can offer a competitive salary and generous benefits, including pension, bonus and an ebook allowance.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.