Product Manager – Recipe Creation
Reporting to the Head of Product for Menu Tribe, you will oversee the entire suite of digital products driving the recipe creation process.
Recipe creation is an incredibly complex and valuable space at Gousto, so we need an amazing product person to work cross-functionally with our recipe developers, food strategy team, and operations team to realise the domain’s goals.
Product Managers’ primary role at Gousto is to shape and drive the prioritisation of problems to be solved by their teams. Within your first six months you’ll:
- Shape the long & short term roadmap for how we identify and create the best recipes for our customers efficiently
Fully-evolve our approach to recipe classification, both identifying valuable new valuable opportunities and ways to automate with data products
- Work with the Lead Engineer to drive flawless execution of your vision, releasing commercial value for Gousto.
- Your role will involve working in an agile environment where you will be responsible for a squad of highly skilled engineers, deeply understanding and prioritising customer needs, business efficiencies and commercial outcomes.
Things move fast at Gousto – we like to describe it as a Rocketship.
The Menu Tribe
The Menu Tribe is responsible for building Gousto’s core proposition – the recipes and products we create and how we surface them on our menus. Our strategy is to unlock meaningful choice for customers by scaling our menu to 1,000s of recipes and customisations per week.
Recently, the Menu Tribe has:
- Launched an industry-leading capability to customise recipes: swapping proteins or adding delicious extras
- Released new generations of algorithms, identifying recipes to meet unmet needs or crafting menus that maximise customer variety
- Step-changed data we collect on both customers and recipes to enhance those algorithms to make the best decisions
- You understand how to bring value to customers, using your sharp commercial mind to drive performance, and focusing to the top and bottom line.
- You love working collaboratively. You excel at communication, bringing together people with diverse experiences in order to get things done. You build deep relationships based on trust and respect.
- You rely on quantitative data to make decisions. You use data to discover opportunities, identify issues and drive performance.
- Strong product management experience
- Customer-centric approach to problems combined with a sharp focus on commercial metrics
- Thrive in a culture of big challenges, feedback, learning and support
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
Our offices are ergonomically tested for comfort, noise levels and ensuring we have different spaces to collaborate in. Not to mention daily coffee, tea, fruit and ice creams (vegan options too!). We have weekly Friday socials ranging from team updates, birthday celebrations, meetups and more! Soft drinks, beer, wine and more snacks included! (Well we do love food)
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) – You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash – hoodie, notepad, mug
For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details!