GetMyBoat is looking for a Product Specialist to assist development, planning, design, and operations at GetMyBoat.
Working with teams across the organisation, you will be assisted to become the resident expert on how the GetMyBoat service and apps work, from an internal and external perspective. You will test, research, review, plan, prioritize, develop insights, create communications, and recommend solutions.
GetMyBoat is the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative marketplace for boating experiences. We are uniquely positioned in the outdoor recreation / travel industry and we are upscaling quickly.
For application information please review the complete details here.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
As GetMyBoat Product Specialist you will own product knowledge to assist planning, development, design, and operations. Your role will require you to analyse data, investigate, test, and review the product experience; across platforms, using various technologies, methods, and systems. You will troubleshoot, research, communicate, and organize your findings in the most actionable way, and monitor, manage, and prioritize product development tasks to focus efforts.
You will investigate user-reported issues, identify insights, issues, bugs, and improvements, logging detailed and actionable feedback. Collaborating with the design and development team, you will deliver the highest quality product to customers.
The role requires product management skills, technical aptitude, knowledge of ux and usability, excellent communication skills, meticulous organization and robust processes.
You’ll be reporting to the Chief Product Officer and working to assist teams across the organization.
We want you to:
• Become the resident expert on how the product works from an internal and external perspective.
• Support the Customer Experience team to troubleshoot and resolve user issues.
• Support operations, design and development teams with root-cause-analysis, data and research to inform solutions.
• Assist product delivery with QA testing, organization, communication, data, and reporting.
• Log actionable issues, bugs and feedback in a clearly communicated way.
• Groom, prioritize and organize the product roadmap and backlog.
• Develop a deep understanding of key user roles, their context, and work.
• Analyse data, develop information, identify insights, and input those to decision-making.
• Gather feedback and data from users to inform product planning.
We are open to candidates at all experience levels and the position can be customized to suit you. Depending on your interest, skills and experience you can shape your own trajectory as there will be opportunities as we grow.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Expertise in multi-platform user experience review. (iOS, Android, Mac, Windows).
• 2+ years experience in UX / QA / PM or related role.
• Education / training in product experience, design, engineering or software development. (Bachelor+ degree preferred)
• Experience working with software development teams in an Agile environment.
• Experience using GitHub to provide feedback and log issues for developers.
• Skills in data manipulation, reporting techniques and technologies.