We are looking for a Group PM with a passion for implementing global solutions directly impacting the customer.
You will be a boss who decides what the product and engineering teams work on, you will drive key initiatives and ensure alignment with the company. You get to work with companies from the whole world such as PayPal, Klarna, AliPay, Facebook, and many banks and implement their solutions.
What will be your responsibility?
- Delivery of all FinTech features as Installments, ApplePay,
- E-vouchers, Open Banking methods, etc
- Manage directly 3-5 product managers
- Introduction and development of agile practices (with Agile coaches)
- Take care if the sprints rub properly a separate item – you will drive and present roadmap for the entire tribe
- Setting up proper cooperation between engineers PMs and specialists to drive the agenda forward
- Develop all domains – look for the next big thing
- Participation on initiatives on product leadership level
- Participation on Fintech strategy and vision and translating it into specific actions
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience.
- Ability to define compelling product vision.
- Proven track record taking ownership and working in cross-functional agile teams to successfully deliver results.
- Ability to create simple solutions to complex problems with competing priorities.
- Broad technical knowledge, including familiarity with Payment processing, issuing or at least Fraud Prevention.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and thrive at delivering clear and concise messages that resonate with the whole audience.
- Proficiency in using data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade offs, and evaluate new opportunities and ideas with internal and external partners.
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
- An easy-going, yet results-oriented demeanor.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com!
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- Wel participate in payment related conferences such as MRC (Merchant Risk Council) or Money 2020. You will also meet with our partners at their offices (Amsterdam, London, Tel Aviv, Paris)
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- Dogs, kids and even parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as flexible hours, additional days off, sick days, flight vouchers, Andjoy and Bicing subscription, fresh fruit and of course coffee…
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Besides a senior salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
Be open and involve others.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!