We are on a mission to change the way commercial property is leased. Join our growing team of fall-outs from legal, agency and real estate sales to reimagine how leasing deals get done.
We’re a London based prop-tech company backed by industry-leading advisers, investors, and entrepreneurs who own or represent large parts of the UK’s commercial real estate (CRE) market. We are well funded (just closed pre-seed round) and are accelerating plans due to the market opportunity that Covid has presented.
We’re looking to hire someone to take the reins of the product that we have built, develop and shape new ideas and features and deliver real value for our early adopters and clients.
This role will report directly to the founders and will be instrumental in the future growth of this product.
We need you because we’ve got an initial version of the product that is starting to get traction but that’s not enough for us. We want to build the best, most engaging platform to transform the CRE leasing experience and bring it into the 21st century.
As our first product hire, your role is to understand what customers want right now and in the future, working to ensure that all of our engineering and customer acquisition efforts are aligned to those needs. You’ll get your hands dirty and own every detail over the first few months, so that you can take the product through final discovery, design, delivery, and launch.
Going forward, you’ll own the entire product lifecycle, impact everything we do, help develop the product strategy and vision, and set up our processes for scaling up.
This is a senior role so you will work closely with the founders, the engineering team and our customers, advisors and investors.
The day to day
- Spend time with potential and existing customers and understand their problems and requirements: You are ultimately responsible for making sure we’re building the right things
- Use insights, data, market potential, trends, problems, and opportunities to develop a product vision and strategy for the product, and demonstrate that the product strategy is aligned to achieve the business strategy.
- Own the product roadmap, and collaborate with the customer success and engineering team to ensure ongoing improvement, alignment, focus and speed.
- Manage the day-to-day product delivery, including execution of specs and priorities
- Analyse and track the competition, and iterate the product’s positioning on the journey to product-market fit and beyond.
- Lead product ideation and develop future concepts and sketches for testing and iteration.
- Set up and manage best-practice product management processes and usage analytics tools.
- Be a key member of the team as we grow. Build and manage the product team and work with the founders on wider strategic questions.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally you’ll be someone who likes working at an early stage startup. You enjoy moving and failing fast, and like taking initiative.
- We are a remote and distributed team, so we want someone that is happy to ‘think like an owner’ and get things done.
- You’ll have a few years of PM experience (ideally B2B) so will be very familiar with PM tools of the trade, frameworks, and best practices.
- You will be a core part of the team from day one, so we want someone that is happy to be interacting with customers and leads from day one
Experience & Qualifications required:
- 4/5+ years experience in a product role.
- Extra bonus’ if you have worked in real estate sector and have experience in product design/ UX
- Experience working out what the right things to build are (as opposed to being told what to build by someone else!)
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience developing products through full life cycle
Flexible working – but feel free to join us at our offices in Soho
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Competitive salary and share options
Competitive maternity/paternity benefits
Opportunity to become part of leadership team and lead and manage product organisation as we scale
Dedicated time and budget for wellbeing and learning
Fun team events and experiences