At Infermedica we proudly develop state-of-the-art technology that supports patients and physicians in making the best clinical decisions. By interweaving medical and technical expertise our multi-disciplinary team creates AI-powered healthcare solutions that help and serve all key actors in the healthcare space: patients, primary care physicians, and health systems. We’ve established an extremely ambitious challenge – to create a platform that will help millions of people worldwide in diagnosing and treating primary care diseases.
You will work directly with the CEO developing the overall product strategy and long-term vision, whilst owning the product roadmap. Gradually, the position will evolve into taking full ownership of Infermedica’s AI-based product strategy. You will influence further streamlining of high-level product management processes. Moreover, Head of Product is a brand new role in our organization and it is all about establishing the relationship between product vision and product implementation enforcement along with keeping a balance between business, technology, and user experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- is excited about our mission of improving primary care for every patient on the Planet
- has 5+ years of professional experience in product management
- is a customer advocate in product development
- has knowledge of agile scaling frameworks
- has proven track record of proactive planning, scoping, implementing, and validating product strategies in healthcare, pharmaceutics, medical devices, or health insurance
- understands the specificity and complexity of healthcare AI solutions and/or medical devices
- familiarity with medical regulations or standards such as FDA Approval, HIPAA, Class 2a Certification, ISO 27001 Compliance, ISO 13485:2016, GDPR, EHR, FHIR
- is able to research, identify, analyze and apply new concepts in reaction to market opportunities, customer needs, and business partners’ insights
- is proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- embodies and shares our core values – support, quality, and transparency
It would be even better if you have:
- subject matter expert knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutics, or medical devices
- Full ownership of Infermedica’s product vision, product roadmap, and product strategy focused on delivering the platform
- Leading and driving execution across 2 client-facing product teams delivering core platform components (Symptom Checker and Intake Form, ca. 20+ people)
- Facilitating the execution of the Product strategy across all product teams and stakeholders (so far we are divided into 7 product teams, though we are planning to scale twofold)
- Building and fostering working relationships with the product, engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success teams (you will work with over 140 best global talents including data scientist, physicians, designers, and business representatives)
- Planning and prioritizing the organizational and strategic growth of the product teams
- Owning and developing a product roadmap basing on competitive analysis of healthcare solutions and medical devices market
- Participating in end-user product design activities and aligning them with the product roadmap
- Driving strategy and execution across adjacent product teams and functions
- Recruitment support in product management talents acquisition activities
- Leading a team of Product Managers and Product Owners
We’re committed to building an open and supportive environment where you can do your best work and improve your competence. You will be working with great people, and we will help you lead a healthy life outside of the office. What benefits do we provide?
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan – you become the owner of the company
- Flexible forms of employment – you choose the form according to your preferences
- Flexible working hours – you can start your work at a convenient time align with your work-life balance needs
- Any equipment you need
- Ability to work remotely – right now we are working 100% remotely but we have an office in Tarasy Grabiszyńskie
- Paid holidays
- Private health coverage
If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply now by clicking the button below. Please remember to include:
- Your CV in English.
- Link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Link to your portfolio (if available).
We will review your application and arrange to meet online. Once you have passed all of these steps, we’d be more than happy to have you on board!