Juni is revolutionizing banking for digital entrepreneurs. With the recent changes, people are starting to realize the full potential of online trade. As your financial companion, we want to make it as simple as possible for you to focus on running your business. We will take care of the rest.
Your skills and creativity can help e-commerce understand their business, sell smarter and grow.
At Juni, we build products that help online entrepreneurs around the world understand their business and sell smarter. Our banking tool takes the complicated out of running an online business and gets more out of your money. See for yourself at https://demo.juni.co/demo. Our customers can focus on their passion and customers, while Juni gives them full insight into their business. We’re a purpose-driven business and remote-first.
Building rocketships isn’t easy, but sure is fun!
The same freedom we’re creating for our customers we believe employees should benefit from as well. We give our employees freedom because they take responsibility and understand that everything is a team effort. Whether you’re a rock-loving designer or a pet snake-owning developer; Juni strives to be the work-place where you feel at home, where you can grow and most importantly where you feel a sense of accomplishment – every day. We truly believe that we’re changing the world for small businesses around the globe and we want you to be part of that mission.
To fulfil our dream we are looking for an A++ Product Director. This is a vital role, and you will set the process forward for how Juni build product. You will in close collaboration with the founders and senior executives, co-develop the company’s product strategy and team to continue building an innovative, market-leading, financial product that will be a must-have for all e-commerce and marketing companies.
Our Stack: 💻
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office/Google docs, sheets, slides.
The Crew: 👥
Our team right now is 22, and we’re growing quick with ambitions to become 30-40 in the next few months, we’re looking to hire across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product and a variety of other roles, you’ll see a lot of new crew members joining the Juniverse!
You’ll be the first Juni crew member to lead our Product efforts, where you’ll work closely with the design team, engineering team, and of course our leadership team.
In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Have a deep customer understanding and put customers insight at the centre of discussions
- Enrich the internal understanding of the problem we are solving with continuous customers’ insights
- Work closely with our designers and developers to find great product solutions
- Create a strong framework to build a rapid build-measure-learn loop
- Know how and when to use various product frameworks (e.g. interviews, sketch, prototypes, mlp, usability)
- Create a strong product management process (balancing features and technical debt)
- Communicate product delivery to internal stakeholders (roadmap, demos, release notes)
- Setup the first roadmaps with the rest of the team to establish clear priorities for the next 1 – 3 – 6 months
- Work on an initial product marketing strategy and communicate product updates to customers
- Build a strong product culture based on our users’ core problems complementing the founders’ and teams feature ideas
- 7+ years experience as a product manager/product owner, most recently leading product.
- A technical/engineering mindset.
- Love meeting customers. Zoom, in person, on the phone.
- You have great product management experience and track record of shipping great products that users love
- You are passionate about products and love product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, and product development processes
- You have an innovative and creative mindset
- You have experience or strong interest in e-commerce, digital marketing or fintech
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Rolling out your Product vision for Juni, and aligning with the businesses plans for the future.
- Understand how Juni works, get integrated with your team and hit the ground running when it comes to your role
Within 3 months you’ll:
- Have successfully delivered on the product roadmap so far, with some changes along the way! You’ll have to pivot and adapt, new feature requests and ideas are coming in fast!
- Have helped us go to market quicker – our velocity has increased significantly
Within 6 months you’ll:
- Execute the H2 2021 product strategy you have in place
- Hire team members to take your vision to the next level!
- Work closely with marketing and engineering teams, and ensuring alignment on decision making.
- We are remote first. Work from anywhere in the world…
or check-in in one of our local hubs!
- Great quarterly off-sites across Europe. When we can travel again.
- 30 vacation days (annual)
- Awesome options package