Bright MLS is the engine that powers the real estate market in the Mid-Atlantic U.S. – supporting $100B in transactions yearly, and over 20 million consumers. It is the single source for all data on Mid-Atlantic residential real estate – anywhere. As a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), our technology solutions connect 95K real estate professionals with other real estate professionals and their clients, providing an open and accessible marketplace for buying and selling real estate. For more information, please visit www.brightmls.com.
At Bright, you will join an organization at the cusp of disruption in an ever-changing and dynamic real estate industry. You will join a talented digital team focusing on building digital experiences and products which will help our users transform the way they work.
The digital product team at Bright is focused on creating transformational digital products and services tailored for our subscribers. Our users help the residential real estate industry move forward by focusing on new ways to help our users, subscribers and consumers through the adoption of cutting-edge technologies, tools and platforms. We are innovating in new spaces across the residential real estate industry across consumer-facing platforms, mobile technologies, adopting new approaches, and leveraging data and analytics. Come join us! We are excited to see how you can help us move on this journey forward!
We are looking for a strategic Sr. Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. This role requires a strategic marketing view of Bright’s products and solutions and a strong collaborator cross functionally. Highlighting Bright’s strategic differentiation, product excellence, implementing new strategies and explore what’s new and what’s next in our industry is critical.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Partner with the Digital Product Management team to understand the overall product strategy and vision for the Bright suite of products and services.
· Strategic view of product marketing across channels, communication and impact measurement
· Messaging and positioning – Translate functionality and benefits into compelling marketing messages. Develop competitive product positioning and messaging for prospects and customers that differentiates Bright in the market.
· Facilitate changes to product portfolio to improve competitive positioning.
· New Product and Features Release – Create compelling external and internal-facing content in preparation for Bright’s product release cadence, including newsletters, presentations, solution briefs and digital content management.
· Understand lean UX processes, iterative product management and manage subscribers’ feedback and panels.
· Collaborate closely with cross-functional solutions stakeholders – work in concert with product management, UX teams, customer experience and support teams to develop clear product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
· Define and lead the Go-to-Market playbook, for Bright’s products and services in collaboration with the cross-functional Go-to-Market teams.
· Plan new product launches and services and releases of existing products, Work closely with marketing team to understand their initiatives and deadlines to ensure releases fold into broader market strategy and efforts.
· Market intelligence – continuously research and enable organization regarding who our subscribers are, their behavior, criteria etc. Stay informed of market trends, competitive developments and create competitive positioning documents.
· Competitive landscape – continuously research and enable organization regarding who our competition is and how they are positioned.
· Explore analytics through existing tools to identify opportunities for cross-sell, deepening relationships and finding gaps in current product adoption.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, 10-14 years’ experience in Strategic Marketing, Product Marketing or a related Communication and Marketing area.
· Familiar with Agile / SAFe development processes required.
· Experience in real estate industry / Software Development space preferred.
· Excellent written and oral communication, comfortable in front of large, senior groups and good people management skills.
· Skilled in gathering information from multiple data sources to synthesize and deliver robust messaging and positioning materials.
· Familiarity with strategic alliances or partner management is a huge plus.
· Passionate about showcasing Product Marketing value to the organization.
· Results oriented, capable of performing quickly and well in a fast paced environment, effectively manage multiple projects.
It is the company’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals, as well as to administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, ancestry, military status or any other unlawfully prohibited characteristic in accordance with applicable laws.