Reevoo is looking for an experienced Product Manager (PM) who is passionate about building best in class products. As PM of the Reevoo Platform, you will be responsible for identifying customer needs across a range of industry verticals and geographies and will be responsible for delivering exceptional products that meet those needs. In this role, you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure that our products align with our go to market strategy and will be responsible for improving key KPIs on client sites across all channels (e.g. Web, Mobile, Social, API).
A little bit about us
· We are a high growth tech startup in the social commerce space with a gorgeous new office in Southwark
· We provide market-leading services to 200+ partners and major brands across 90+ countries in 30+ languages
· We believe in delighting our customers through a best in class user experience
· We are passionate and protective of our brand values of trust and impartiality
· We are focused on transparency and helping shoppers make the best choice whilst boosting sales for our clients
· We are a fantastic team made up of all kinds of brilliant and interesting people
· Define products by translating customer requirements into use cases and stories. Liase with key stakeholders from marketing, sales, client services and operations to further refine customer requirements.
· Define the Reevoo Platform roadmap as well as optimisation plan (A/B, MVT testing) across product set.
· Own KPI targets around engagement (e.g. CTR, time on review lightbox etc.) and volume/quality of content (e.g. Review questionnaire completion rates, length of reviews etc.)
· Identify gaps in product functionality and prioritize product roadmap and backlog to achieve business goals.
· Manage user acceptance testing and customer feedback process for all product initiatives.
· Build business case for new growth initiatives supported by strong analytics and customer research.
· Manage weekly iterations and backlog grooming to ensure timely delivery against customer commitments. Dive deep to understand technology constraints and tradeoffs.
· Develop go to market strategy, positioning, and marketing plan for new features and launches
· Lead quarterly sales training and produce sales collateral to help regional teams.
· Communicate project milestones, launch plan and product status to stakeholders across the organization.
What we are looking for
· Minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience in a leading consumer facing software business (B2C or B2B2C). MBA a plus.
· Track record of delivering complex products and features within agile development teams. Familiarity with agile tools including JIRA, Pivotal tracker etc. as well as testing tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst, Webtrends etc.
· Experience defining “responsive” sites and mobile apps a plus.
· Passionate about cutting edge Web, APIs, and mobile technologies.
· “Roll up your sleeves and get it done” entrepreneurial attitude and a strong team player.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to validate results with data.
· Good commercial acumen and understanding of how product initiatives impact the bottom line.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Fun loving, good sense of humour and passionate about the helping customers make better purchasing decisions.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please complete our quick online application via http://goo.gl/7F66Ot
Good luck with your application.