Bright MLS is the engine that powers the real estate market in the Mid-Atlantic U.S. – supporting $100B in transactions yearly, and over 20 million consumers. It is the single source for all data on Mid-Atlantic residential real estate – anywhere. As a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), our technology solutions connect 95K real estate professionals with other real estate professionals and their clients, providing an open and accessible marketplace for buying and selling real estate. For more information, please visit www.brightmls.com.
At Bright, you will join an organization at the cusp of disruption in an ever-changing and dynamic real estate industry. You will join a talented digital team focusing on building digital experiences and products which will help our users transform the way they work.
The digital product team at Bright is focused on creating transformational digital products and services tailored for our subscribers. Our users help the residential real estate industry move forward by focusing on new ways to help our users, subscribers and consumers through the adoption of cutting-edge technologies, tools and platforms. We are innovating in new spaces across the residential real estate industry across consumer-facing platforms, mobile technologies, adopting new approaches, and leveraging data and analytics. Come join us! We are excited to see how you can help us move on this journey forward!
The Product Analyst will be focused on monitoring and sharing product metrics with the broader Product team through use of analytics, data surrogates and customer feedback. The Product Analyst will understand business drivers, product and service offerings, and support in the running of a strong and robust product management organization. The incumbent will lead initiatives, process management and communication across the product organization. Strong communication is required to curate and disseminate product-related deliverables.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Accountable for driving digital adoption amongst key stakeholders within the organization and assist the organization in achieving product growth.
· Develop a deep understanding of Bright products and services to understand opportunities for growth.
· Understands role of UX and User Design – supports usability studies for the product team
· Pulse on trade studies / syndicated market Research / internal and external sources for customer and Marketing intelligence.
· Support the product team in managing Confluence, Wikis, presentations and shared product resources across the organization.
· Manage communication tools including release notes, user guides, marketing collateral as well as assist with roadmaps and requirement documents.
· Conduct competitive analysis of market conditions, performance, pricing and comparisons of product features to competitors.
· Participate and support customer research for the product management team.
· Coordinate with Product Managers and other teams to support key product launches, business plans and pricing initiatives.
· Monitor and share product metrics with the broader product team through use of analytics, data surrogates and customer feedback.
· Translate strategic launch goals into a meaningful implementation strategy and project plan.
· Bachelor’s degree required; 3 – 5 years of product marketing, product management, Business Analyst experience required.
· Experience with Agile / SAFe product management principles.
· Proficiency with software management tools like JIRA, roadmapping.
· Acute attention to detail to create and drive project plans.
· Self-starter who will take initiative and be proactive when there are multiple priorities.
· Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
· Passionate about product management, marketing and customer experience.
It is the company’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals, as well as to administer any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, ancestry, military status or any other unlawfully prohibited characteristic in accordance with applicable laws.