The (Technical) Product Owner will work on the implementation of RheoCube’s backlog. This will involve connecting with multiple stakeholders (internal and external). From the roadmap items, the TPO will create user stories and tasks and prioritize them in agreement with these stakeholders. The ultimate goal is to optimize our development process and increase the teams’ productivity. We expect you to be an Agile evangelist and support the adoption of more Agile practices throughout the internal teams in Electric Ant Lab. You will report to our CTO and bridge the gap between him and the development teams. We have a great product, an intense roadmap and a healthy backlog of to-do’s.
- “Product Owner” in the strict Agile sense
- Working with the CTO on implementation of the product roadmap
- Manage product backlog (spread in a few team backlogs)
- Connect with multiple stakeholders regarding prioritization, technical feasibility and acceptance criteria of new features
- Break roadmap items into user stories and tasks (with input from team leads)
- Measure team velocity and other efficiency metrics
- Use the metrics to plan releases, sprints and provide input on team sizes
- Push for the adoption of Agile practices throughout the organization
- Optimize our development processes
- 3+ years of professional experience as (Technical) Product Owner or similar role
- Very strong agile experience/background & advocating attitude
- Living in the Netherlands and having a valid EU work permit
Our team is talented, diverse, and enjoys the support of a well-defined growth plan. You’ll enjoy working in an inspiring environment with great colleagues and flexible working hours. Having started out as a fast-paced start-up, we’ve moved rapidly into scale-up mode. Despite our growth, that start-up, can-do mentality remains, and we plan to hang onto it. Whether working together in our office at the Science Park, or remotely from our homes, we like to get things done. A competitive salary and secondary benefits are all part of a package that makes it attractive to join our tech-company. Please be aware that an EU work permit is mandatory, and we do not offer relocation.
About us. The Electric Ant Lab company and our solution RheoCube
RheoCube is a cloud-based simulation platform for complex fluids. It offers a digital, browser-based alternative to trial-and-error lab experimentation. RheoCube drives results by improving the R&D cycle and significantly speeding up a product’s time-to-market. Chemistry focused R&D scientists in large corporations form a large part of RheoCube’s client base. This breakthrough solution was developed by the team at Electric Ant Lab (EAL), a VC-backed simulation software company located at Amsterdam Science Park. Founded by Dr. Eric Lorenz, EAL is a gathering of interdisciplinary experts from around the world – leaders in the fields of chemistry, computational physics, business, visualizations and web development. The team’s vision is to empower experimental scientists and the companies they work for via simulation techniques and High-Performance Computing. They do so every day by developing a cutting-edge product, which is at the forefront of science.
The application process
During the pandemic the process is completely online
The process consists of a screening meeting and three interview rounds
Special note to Recruiting Agencies and/or recruiters in general: we absolutely do not appreciate any phone calls or cold outreaches with potential candidates. Thank you! We invite ‘your’ candidates to apply themselves through our website www.rheocube.com.