Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
On the finance team, you’ll liaise with many groups throughout the organization to assess their financial needs and ensure checks and balances. You’ll also focus on the overall financial health of the organization and find opportunities to reduce liabilities and increase profits.
As a Product Financial Analyst, you will be a member of the team supporting our product organization leaders in critical decision making. You will be responsible for working closely with our technical business partners in order to provide a financial perspective for product actions. You’ll work among talented financial analysts and technical leaders in a fast-paced, collaborative, technology environment where we have plenty of fun along the way. Additionally, you’ll work cross functionally to ensure alignment, so this role demands great people skills, intuition, facilitation and good judgement.
What You’ll Do
- Provide accurate expense forecasting so to allow the company to deploy its capital effectively
- Manage and model hosting costs for both our public and private clouds
- Forecast headcount needs and cost for the product organization
- Create and maintain ratio models to ensure a balanced organization
- Complete ad hoc modeling to support a dynamic business decisions
- Develop and work with the business to implement KPIs that measure product performance
- Contribute to collaborative strategic conversations with our product and executive leadership teams
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of experience as an financial analyst
- Superior Analysis. You don’t just present data- You understand it.
- You seek the “why” behind all actions
- Stellar people abilities. You understand people and bring them together. You unify people behind goals
- A driver personality. Biased toward action, great collaborator and master simplifier – constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- A never ending desire to grow, learn, and lead
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.