Do you want to work on a billion dollar/ year subscription product that is used by tens of millions of customers to literally shape the world around us? Do you want to work on the most important product in a corporation or industry?
AutoCAD is a product used by Architects, Engineers and Designers to make the world around us. If you’ve ever driven a modern car, admired a towering skyscraper or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced something amazing that was made with Autodesk software. The great news is, we’re looking to hire onto the AutoCAD web app Product Management team here in San Francisco.
Our Product Managers have unyielding passion when it comes to scaling multi-platform innovation & driving successful outcomes for our customers. We act as the critical connection between customer needs and business strategy, solution design, software development, and go-to-market execution. Our insight fuels creation of compelling strategies, elegant solutions, and inspired results for our customers. While developing high level vision is an important part of our role, we also like to get our hands dirty. On a given day you may deliver a pitch to a senior executive, extract new meaning from analytics data, address a customer issue, or work through a challenging design question with your team. We thrive on finding simple solutions to the toughest problems and take pride in getting important things done for the customer and our business.
We’re looking to add a creative, business-minded Product Manager to our team that can accelerate adoption and new user acquisition. We’re especially interested in those with a strong passion for uncovering new insights from data and relentlessly experimenting with new approaches for boosting growth. The ideal candidate is an outcome-focused, curious, collaborative change agent with an unflinching entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
- Uncover new opportunities for accelerating new user acquisition using quantitative and qualitative data on our target market
- Partner with engineering and design teams on initiatives, product requirements, and development to launch delightful experiences to our customers
- Devise and execute tests in close partnership with product and marketing teams to determine the effectiveness of proposed growth strategies
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring teams involved are clear on their objectives
- Partner with other Product Managers on pragmatic investment strategies across the product line to support growth initiatives
- Partner with marketing to maximize the effectiveness and relevance of our product positioning and differentiation from competitive offerings
- Effectively represent the product internally and externally, sharing relevant insights and learnings and scaling up successes
- 3+ years of experience in technology, SaaS, consulting, eCommerce, architecture, engineering, or construction industries
- Background in Business, Engineering, or Data Analytics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with a global team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Ability to drive projects forward within a large organization with distributed teams across the world