Are you a curious product nerd who loves discovering and delivering real value!? Love the idea of working in a start-up on a mission to change the fashion industry? Curious about how technology can help the fashion industry become better and more sustainable? Keep reading!
Tell me more about the role! 🎬
At HATCH, we are looking for a Product Manager who is hungry for the chance to do more than just deliver features, but own their very own piece of a product. In this role, you will:
- Take the reins of an exciting new area of our proposition, becoming the driving force of value for our customers and HATCH.
- Generate quantitative and qualitative insight through discovery, creating strong hypotheses for the product team to explore whilst growing a deep understanding of our customers.
- Collaborate and co-create experiments, prototypes and solutions with our designers, engineers, customers and wider team at HATCH.
- Define and track outcomes and impact of product initiatives, from increasing the number of brands and active users, all the way through to feature usage and performance.
- Be an evangelist of the product, communicating through roadmaps, kick offs and reviews, keeping HATCHies up to date on the latest and greatest.
- Contribute to the larger product vision and strategy, helping define the future of our products.
What about you? 🥁
Are you excited about the role? We hope so! Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Product Management is in your blood. You utterly geek out at the mention of Marty Cagan and scream at the chance to attend MTP.
- You have a solid understanding of how to collaborate with engineers and designers using modern discovery and development frameworks.
- You have at least 3 years of experience discovering and delivering value through software in Product Management with some successful releases under your belt.
- Brownie points if you’ve created analytics-based experiences that people loved!
- You are a storyteller and storyseller. You know that a strong narrative beats a powerpoint deck all day, every day.
- You use qualitative and quantitative evidence to guide your decision making and hypotheses, not just your gut instinct.
- Strategic thinking and strong communication skills are essential for this role. We are looking for a real team player, highly collaborative, who gives constructive feedback to help the team grow
- Being a start-up, it’s critical that you are able to think on your feet, and drive outcomes at lightning speed with a dash of pragmatism
- Finally, you want this opportunity to keep on growing and learning about everything product, design, technology, growth, fashion and more.
Aced the above. Apply! 🎉
No need for long motivation letters, the only thing we would like to hear when you apply, is WHY? Why HATCH and why this role?