Today, Typeform is a team of over 320 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Crafting meaningful conversational experiences and getting value from the data collected is a team sport; it’s better when done together. This is especially true in a world where remote working is ever faster becoming the norm.
That’s why we’ve made collaboration a top product priority in 2021 and are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to lead in making it a key part of our product experience.
If you’re excited about building tools that’ll help individuals and teams achieve their goals and work more efficiently, then keep reading!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and driving Typeform’s product vision and strategy for our Teams and Collaboration solution and improving our product-fit for larger organizations
- Work closely with Product Design, Engineering, and Product Marketing to bring new solutions to market
- Deeply understand the needs and goals of the teams that use Typeform across both large and small organizations
- Find out what matters to our enterprise customers and prospects through a combination of first-hand research, customer feedback and working closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and align them and the wider company around your team’s mission and roadmap
- Own the roadmap for your team, from discovering high-impact problems to solve, to measuring the success of new releases and applying new learnings to your strategy
- Be the expert of your product domain and relevant market landscape
What are the must-haves for this role in terms of job experience?
- 4+ years in Product Management
- Experience building and launching new products or features as a PM in a cross-functional team, ideally for B2B SaaS products
- You’ve got experience working with Sales, Account Management and Marketing and love to jump on a call with customers or prospects
- You’re familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis driven approach to product development
- You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward
- You’re impact driven and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers and the business
What are the must-haves for this role in terms of soft skills?
- Excellent written and oral communication in english
- You’re passionate about solving problems for customers and can distill vague and complex issues into a clear plan of action
- You love collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
- You’re passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of the SMB SaaS ecosystem
- You’re able to lead cross functionally and are comfortable speaking with Sales people as much as you are with Designers and Engineers
- You’re a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
What are the nice-to-haves for this role?
- Background as a software engineer, UX designer or compliance related role
- Experience working on a B2B enterprise product
Think you’re a good fit? Hit Apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.