We are looking for a passionate Product Management professional who lives to delight the customer, thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment and loves technology. This role is to own and develop consumer and/or business facing technology products as part of the Product Management team, driving the development of products such as our trading functionality and our API.
The role is not about just getting someone to manage a product backlog, this role is for a strategic thinker who is passionate about product and technology. Combining hands on implementation and backlog management with vision and the ‘big picture’, supporting the fast paced growth of the business and our customers.
- This role is all about defining key product goals while simultaneously handling day to day product decisions – getting things done and communicating both the long term product vision and short term priorities to business stakeholders.
- Uncovering and solving problems is a core part of this role. So is translating your forward thinking into a high level product strategy which you validate with the market and our customers ‘early and often’.
- You will be driving the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of the customer or business problems that you are looking to solve. The role will be embedded in a one of our cross-functional development teams, collaboratively solving the problems that have been identified.
- As part of this role, you will be talking to users – both external and internal – getting their honest feedback on your ideas, products or assumptions.
- Using data to inform your product decisions or opportunity assessments. You will explore at the data behind a certain assumption or come up with a hypothesis on how you believe a product or feature will move the needle on a certain metric.
- In this role you will be defining, owning and driving the product roadmap for your area of focus, and working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the business to achieve core business goals.
- You must have experience as a product manager, product owner or any other role where you have been focused on creating great products and customer experiences.
- An understanding of agile/lean principles, with a willingness to constantly adapt and learn.
- An ability to analyse business and customer problems and draft user stories to define them.
- You enjoy understanding data, both quantitative and qualitative, and how it leads to actionable insights and solutions.
- Experience with owning the end to end product lifecycle for a number of products, comfortable with making tough product and tradeoff decisions along the way.
- You have worked on technology implementations and integrations before and you are happy to learn about new systems and how they talk to each other.
- Great communication skills and comfortable working with stakeholders and customers at all levels to make sure we solve problems as quickly and as effectively as possible.
- You are comfortable with competitor research and interested in market trends.
- Passion for owning the end-to-end product lifecycle.
- Demonstrable experience of being curious, always asking ‘why’ and looking for critical problems to solve.
You will get:
- A competitive annual salary, commensurate with experience.
- Excellent benefits package, including; discretionary annual, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover.
- Company perks including; free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!