We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Director, Digital Product Management virtuwell. The Director of Digital Product Management is a vital role at virtuwell responsible for showing up every day with an innovative spirit to lead the vision, strategy and delivery of virtuwell’s digital products and experiences. You’ll champion the digital product vision and lead the design and execution of digital products which delight both internal and external customers. You’ll be responsible for the overall product performance, product revenue growth, and new product or platform introductions. This role works closely with senior leadership and a cross-functional team of product owners, engineers, QA, clinicians, and marketers to strategize, design, and launch new software and clinical products for enduring revenue growth.
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re a product strategist who can understand virtuwell’s unique assets, empathize with consumer and clinician needs, and challenge the status quo to create a winning product strategy.
- You’re a people person. You thrive on inspiring and leading teams taking the time to understand individual contributions and points of view.
- You’re flexible to changing priorities and able to redirect our product roadmap to meet the critical business demands.
- You can think, dream and explain things in software development language and can easily plan and direct a complex software development route to bring solutions to life.
- You can think, dream and explain things in clinical terms and can easily navigate the consumer and clinician environments necessary to design, build and launch simple, lovable and affordable software and clinical solutions.
- You excel at execution. You’ve worn Product Owner, Business Analyst, Project Manager and Quality Assurance hats whenever needed and you delight at rolling up your sleeves to help your team meet deadlines.
- You love crafting market leading consumer and clinical product experiences which feel simple. You understand that simple experiences are born from curiosity and attention to detail.
- You champion agile development best practices and are able to teach, mentor, and coach teams in this environment.
- You have strong data and analytical skills and are able to exploit these skills to reveal critical consumer insights, to improve product design and to run growth experiments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in leadership/management.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Software Product leader or Digital Product leader preferably in the health/medical field.
- Proven experience leading, motivating, and building cross-functional teams to design, develop, launch and grow new digital products by leading them through the innovation process and agile development cycle.
- Deep experience in software product lifecycle management – new product & software design, software development, marketing, software product launch, implementation, and strategic planning principles.
- Deep experience in an Agile software development environment using scrum or other fast paced methodology, including experience with JIRA or other workflow management tools.
- Experience using data driven design based on consumer analytics and testing.
- Experience with complex applications in a mobile first environment (APIs, third party integration, data architecture design and mobile UX frameworks).
- Expertise with market research, including consumer mindsets and pricing.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently in undefined space.
- Excellent external partner and vendor management experience.
- Proven history of successfully growing new and existing product lines.
- Develops a clear view of market opportunities using personas, customer insights, clinical insights, business strategies and competitive research to frame our product vision.
- Partners with senior leadership to define the business strategies and goals for virtuwell. Responsible for translating these goals into the product vision, strategy and roadmap including short and long term goals. Engages the product team members to understand the product roadmap and their contributions to overall business strategies and goals.
- Organizes, defines objectives, and leads cross functional teams to manage the current virtuwell Product Lines and future Product Roadmap to deliver revenue growth and operational efficiency.
- Understands, prioritizes and communicates product priorities in terms of consumer value, clinician value and business value.
- Oversees product owners, to gather input from providers, customers, operations, marketing, and other business stakeholders and then synthesize that input into clear and justifiable product requirements and user stories that drive business value. Utilizes user testing, wireframes, prototyping, and agile demos to ensure that designs meet customer needs. Ensures product requirements are translated into development stories and acceptance criteria which are easily understood by developers and QA driving toward an efficient development cycle.
- Oversees product design across both software and clinical products balancing the input from clinical stakeholders while representing our brand and ensuring a simple customer experience.
- Ensures that the product team understands the business goals and translates those goals in the sprint planning process. Works collaboratively with the Technology leader to resolve resource and priority conflicts. Coaches the product team to define the goals at the beginning of every sprint and relate the sprint features to the product goals.
- Provides leadership and facilitates product decisions and priorities associated with release delivery representing the customer throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Collaborates with cross-functional leaders to ensure alignment on product roadmap, operationalization of initiatives, and go-to-market plans.
- Builds and leads a world-class team of high performing product owners by creating an environment where each team member does the best work of their lives and attracts top talent.
- Inspire all levels of the organization with your product vision and customer passion, and collaborating with excellence across all functions. This involves helping the teams move forward swiftly through rigor, speed and transparency in decision-making and removing roadblocks.
- Measures in-market performance of products to ensure they are delivering the value promised including business outcomes and revenue targets.
- Works with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Collaborates with Marketing to define go-to-market strategy and product deliverables including customer facing content, presentations, sales training/tools/collateral, etc. to ensure the company can sell and win effectively.
- Responsible for the supervision of staff, including having the authority to hire, transfer, lay off, promote, discipline and discharge, train, reward and review performance of employees. Ensures compliance to organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with company policies and procedures and regulatory agencies by collaborating with legal and corporate integrity areas as needed.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to https://bit.ly/3pS9OMD.