We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual with a strong intellect and the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence. As a role within a high-growth venture, the range of initiatives is dynamic and will provide exposure into multiple areas of the company. While we are currently working remotely as a company, this role is based in our NYC office. This position will report to the Head of Product.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct market research to understand client needs and market trends.
- Prioritize and implement new user features based on best practices in user research and modern UX/ UI design principles.
- Own and create product management and developer documentation, working closely with the development team on new features, iterations, and bug fixes.
- Engage with clients directly to uncover usability challenges in order to improve the user experience.
- Actively engage internal client advocate and sales teams as an additional set of data points to gain a better understanding of the challenges our clients and prospects experience.
- Collect and analyze engagement data to ensure that product releases contribute to improving product “stickiness” and value.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for integration in the WealthTech ecosystem, that will both benefit our clients and increase user engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience as a product manager and demonstrated experience with end to end ownership of a product
- Experience with UX/ UI design preferred
BS/BA or equivalent, technical field preferred
- Experience with APIs and integrations preferred
- Technical proficiency and knowledge of database structures / logic a plus
- Base + performance bonus
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays
- Full medical, dental and insurance benefits and 401(k)
- Directly contributing to the growth and success of a rapidly growing business
- Flat organizational structure
- Ongoing professional development and direct training
- Fun, casual, urban office environment located in New York City