👋 Hey, We’re Founders Factory
We’re the world’s best partner for founders.
Started by Brent Hoberman and Henry Lane Fox, Founders Factory has received investment from L’Oreal, easyJet, Guardian Media Group, Aviva, Holtzbrinck, CSC and M&S. We’re also partnered with Wunderman and Vodafone. Combined with our full-time team of 60 specialists we offer founders the best platform to launch or scale their startup.
Our incubator creates 13 new startups every year. We validate ideas, build founding teams, find first customers and invest directly in each startup.
Our Accelerator invests in 35 startups every year. We invest cash, six months of bespoke support from our team and provide commercial opportunities with our investors.
We’re also Europe’s Hottest Startup Accelerator according to the Europas, read more here.
As we scale the Founders Factory model across new sectors and internationally, we are seeking a Product Coach who will power our founders to go further faster.
We are on a mission to be the fastest expanding tech franchise in the world and are looking for a superstar to help us build and scale the ventures we create in our studio.
It’s no easy task to unearth a repeatable methodology for creating successful technology startups so we need someone who is relentlessly resourceful and can embrace uncertainty and remain decisive.
A big part of this role is driving sheer momentum across multiple early-stage opportunities and for the right person, this is an incredible opportunity to work with multiple founders.
Please note, we are currently operating fully remote
- You will work closely with 2 to 3 ventures as part of a small core team
- Product thinking is the core of everything we do at Founders Factory and our product team are the custodians. As a part of this team you will be impacting the business strategies, direction and teams you are part of
- Work with the Studio team to identify product gaps in the ventures we create and build
- Lead by example and help founders to become better product thinkers and leaders
- Champion building products that continuously deliver value to their customers
- Work with early-stage ventures and founders, and focus on defining problem-solution fit
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and vision of the organization
- Improve teams and businesses’ ability to shape the products being built, ship quality products in a minimally viable manner and sync stakeholders around the product vision
- Provide product insights and collaborative decision making to help the team when faced with challenges
- You will be happy to gather data, share learnings and produce internal tools and processes that help our companies and Founders Factory to scale
- Have significant experience in a product leadership role with strong coaching and people development ability. Be able to encourage self-motivation, improvement and driven
- Be driven by finding the root cause of any issue, rather than putting a patch over them, with sound judgment and problem-solving ability at all levels
- Comfortable making decisions and taking risks where necessary
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by de-risking hypothesis, running product experiments and identifying knowns versus unknowns in assumptions
- Demonstrated strong resilience by building solid product strategies and executing it for target customers through a systematic framework while managing change
- Have high emotional intelligence and empathy for founders and their team as well as for your fellow colleagues in the Founders Factory operations team
- Be organised with a strong attention to detail and an ability to balance detail with the big picture
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Have great knowledge of what makes a good process and being able to apply frameworks and methodologies for the right problem
- Have an understanding of what makes a great product. From design, technology, and growth
- Have worked with a variety of products and industries in your career.
We provide all the excitement and freedom of an early-stage startup but with the stability and resources of a large organization. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum to become a founder in the future:
Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before. Access our large network of investors and customers.
Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
Health and Wellness: Comprehensive extended health care coverage from Vitality and mental health counseling with InsideOut.
Office and Remote: Desk space in fully-serviced office in High Street Ken and all the kit you need to work from home.
Perks: Free lunch once a month, healthy snacks, freshly ground coffee and Paul’s Irish Bar.
We are committed to building a diverse culture and are eager to receive applications from all backgrounds. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Please note: we have an overwhelming number of applications and will do our best to get back to you within one week if you fit the bill.