We are a Software-as-a-Service startup that powers the iOS and Android shopping apps of international retailers like House of Fraser, Made, boohoo and Missguided. We’re relentless at seeking out the most advanced technology and our software is constantly improving. This means that our clients are always at the forefront of innovation.
We have collaborated with many clients and integrated with lots of partners to launch apps with cutting-edge features including: augmented reality, product merchandising, tailored push notifications and app marketing. The Poq platform drives millions of revenue for our customers every month, and facilitates thousands of transactions every day. Poq was founded in 2011 by Oyvind, CEO, Michael, COO, Jun, CTO, and Mike, CCO. We have built an amazing team of diverse and brilliant minds.
About the role
Due to rapid growth and increase demand from our client base of retailers and fashion brands, we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will join a dynamic, fast paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to desgin, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Great product deveopment means highly satisfied clients, your focus will be on scaling high traffic systems and ensuring they are functioning perfectly in the backend and working with our Product team to develop the product roadmap.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring the timely delivery of product road mapping, working closely with the Engineering team
- Collaborating with User Experience Designers to define research processes and user testing
- Owning the product backlog, writing detailed user stories and requirements
- Working with Product Designers, Architects and Software Engineers to define and iterate detailed scopes
- Measuring and analysing product KPIs and developments to ensure efforts drive towards strategic goals
- Working with Marketing to update collateral and manage new release related communications
- Continuously developing training materials, FAQs and user guides
- Being a vocal product advocate with both internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for
- You’re commercially minded, with a proven track record of building software products
- 2+ years’ experience as a product owner or product manager within a software company
- Experience working as a product owner/product manager within an agile team
- Proven ability to influence and motivate peers and management in order to gain buy-in across the business
- Ecommerce/retail experience
- Experience with native technology
- Hands-on coding experience
- Agile certification
- Competitive salary.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Organic fruit, snacks, tea and coffee provided throughout the week.
- Selection of breakfast options provided.
- If you work late, we pay for your dinner and have it delivered to the office.
- Team drinks (soft and non) every Friday.
- Quarterly team events (we’ve done BBQs, whitewater rafting, a circus workshop, and more).
We love spending time together as a team, check us out on Instagram.