POSITION TITLE: Product Analyst – Digital Solutions
POSITION SUMMARY: Derive Product insights that result in the development of superior Digital products for a global customer base and contribute to enterprise-level growth and expansion. Ignite synergistic relationship with Product team including Product Owner and Design team to empower and to achieve.
KEY AREAS OF CONTRIBUTION:
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to understand, prioritize, and solve the problems you’ve discovered in data
- You will be translating technical information to non-technical people and vice versa
- Turn solid insights into problems-to-be-solved by analyzing data to understand user journeys, customer funnels, and conversion drivers
- Monitor the impact of features we launch and identify areas of improvement
- Work in a fast-paced environment where iterating quickly is critical
- Leverage cutting edge technologies such as Segment, Amplitude, or Iterable to connect with the product data narrative
- Other duties as the need to meet the needs of the business
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated deep understanding in one of these three areas: Data, Design (UX) or Development and understands what a good product is.
- Start-up experience is critical and understand the whole digital product line.
- Have experience with our tools: Amplitude, Segment, etc.
- Inquisitive and a critical thinker
- A solid math and statistics background
- You are resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- You have a lot of apps in your phone and you can distinguish what a good user experience is.
- Curious, especially about what drives people to behave in a certain way and what goes into their decision-making process.
- Ability to articulate the “why” behind your Product decisions clearly to the team and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated expertise using Amplitude or Segment required.
- Start-up experience is critical.
- Demonstrated experience wearing many hats and understand the whole product.
- Design with the perspective of innovation and breaking the traditional corporate design trends.
- Be an integrated part of the business.
- Seeking innovator and groundbreaking trendsetters!
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.