POSITION TITLE: Figma Product Designer
POSITION SUMMARY: Take your Product Designs to a global customer base and contribute to enterprise-level growth and expansion. Use your design prowess as the champion of the voice of the User Experience and User Journey. Think user elegance, grace, clean, and efficiency!
KEY AREAS OF CONTRIBUTION:
- Integrate the Product Design process and deliverables with the data-n data-driven design decisions
Capture and map user journeys and flows to incorporate into Figma designs
Sketch, wireframe, and mockup screens and user flows iteratively, in varying degrees of fidelity
Prepare and present design proposals to the team
Prepare screens and components for handoff to the engineering team
Work directly with the product and engineering teams to better understand the technical aspects and business needs, and conversely, help them better understand the user needs
Engage in backlog negotiation along with your product and engineering peers
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated expertise using Figma required.
- Start-up experience is critical.
- Demonstrated experience wearing many hats and understand the whole product.
- Design with the perspective of innovation and breaking the traditional corporate design trends.
- Be an integrated part of the business.
- Seeking innovator and groundbreaking trendsetters!
- Let your portfolio speak for itself (traditional design school education not required)
- Superlative understanding of design principles and good practice
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.