POSITION: PRODUCT MANAGER
LOCATION: REMOTE (LONDON HQ)
8BARS, from Klef Music, is a new home for the Hip Hop community that will revolutionize how to discover and engage with up-and-coming talent in this ultra-creative music genre. By combining proven gaming systems with real-world user-generated content we will drive talent discovery and fan engagement.
The name is born from the 8bars that make up a spit, or rhyme. 8bars are short enough to improvise, to create on the move, but long enough to show prowess.
We are now looking to add a driven Product Manager, highly focused on execution, as we look to build and test in quick sprints.
· Highly competent in running agile processes.
· Effective communicator of overall product vision to the technical team.
· Extremely strong project management skills
· Write feature specifications, with an emphasis on user journey working closely with Product Designer.
· Manage overall day-to-day product tasks – developing and maintaining schedules.
· Outstanding ability to present detailed analysis and work to the team.
· Experience in running a live consumer mobile product.
· Experience in mobile game design, social networks, or dating applications
· Enjoys running user-testing and building a community first product
Our founding team has deep experience scaling consumer mobile products and our backers include early Spotify investors and top players from Music & Entertainment.
We build confidence through competition and community. Artists reach new levels of skills. Fans reach new levels of engagement. Passion is contagious. Together we change the industry.